COVERGIRL Goddess Top Coat

COVERGIRL Goddess Top Coat

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

nice sparkly silver holo glitter 'topcoat'. a high concentration of sparkles, and they seem to spread evenly on the nail, so no weird extra-concentrated areas. it dries pretty fast with a satin, slightly bumpy finish.
I really liked this polish but my one real complaint with it has to do with the name. It's a detestable topcoat. as i said before, it dries to a dull finish and it's a little bumpy, like most glitters, so you need a regular top coat in addition for sure. other than that, a gorgeous new addition to my collection.

on 11/12/2008 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I was disappointed in the new Maybelline holiday top coat. It dries quickly but the glitter looks cheap and chunky. This one beats it in spades. I don't think it's new (it was in the Queen Latifa section) but I've never noticed it before. It's what ChG's Wireless should have been: super shimmery silver, red, and green microglitter that really shows up! And it doesn't scream Christmas either. I put two coats on, but I think I overdid it. Also it dries quickly. The only drawback is it feels a little bumpy after it dries. I got it at Walmart for just over three bucks.

Popular Polishes