52%
package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

This review is for the white package pen that has the three tips. I really dont care for this liner. When first applied its very dark black which I love. But as I laid down to let it dry and just to test how long it will last. It was smudged badly. I really wished it would last as it went on smooth and dark.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Coarse

1.0

7 years ago

A friend told me about this. I used it & the first time it looked okay...but it wasn't as black as I had hoped it would be. Dries out very quickly. Hard candy has a stroke of gorgeous eyeliner pens and they are super super dark and go on smoothly. I love them but they never have the one I want in stock. :(

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Didn't really like it. Could be I prefer a pencil since it glides on better.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I have partially hooded lids and they get pretty oily, so its hard to find a liner of any kind that does not smudge or move. but this one actually stayed put! for 3 dollars i was so surprised! my only complaint was it dried out really quick! but for 3 dollars i cant complain! Pros: Smudge/budge/Water proof! Easy to use Cheap! Cons: dries out quick

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

I think the one I got had a defect. It is not as black/dark as the others I saw posted here. :( I shall purchase again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

7 years ago

Dries very quickly. Smudges all the way down to the bottom of my eyes after 3 hours! (I am oily skinned.) Easily removed with makeup remover. The color is a standard black. The tip wears down after a few uses. I suppose it's not that terrible for $1. Though, the Essence felt tip pen is more intense and precise.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I gave this product a 5 b/c it's only $1. Is it the best liquid/felt tip eyeliner out there? No, but it's pretty fantastic for the price. I love these type of eyeliners and the other one I use (which is thicker, so I like that this one is super thin), is Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen and it's $8...in terms of difference in quality between the two, I don't think the one that costs 8x's more is that much better. I read the poor reviews about it drying up...I have yet to see that happen. And even if it dries up in a few weeks, I don't mind spending $1 for another. It applies beautifully. No tugging, drying, or smudging. I don't know if it's truly waterproof as it claims but I applied it at 1pm and at midnight it still looks absolutely perfect w/o any reapplying. I will warn, because the tip is super thin, it gives a natural daytime look, not a dramatic smokey eye look. Also, I wear contact lenses and it does not irritate my eyes.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

1.0

7 years ago

All I have to say is that this product gave me a really bad eye infection... >:/

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

7 years ago

I love the tip of this, it's the perfect petite size. The packaging is nothing special. It's about $1.50 CAD at Dollarama. The thing is, this dries out so quickly! I can hardly finish one eye. I store it upside down too!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

7 years ago

This product actually works pretty good for me. It does dry out pretty fast but for $2... well, what do you expect? It stays for a good while and that's good enough for me. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm