3.0

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Horrible, it just so bad. It will not go on correctly, it looks faded and like it barely even there. At least it was only one dollar.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I prefer a good waterproof pencil BUT picked this up when I saw it because it was so inexpensive. I really like this pen. I get a perfect line, and one that I can build on easily if I'd like it a little thicker. It's precise enough that I can get that perfect little upturn at the corners of my eyes without it looking like a crazy blotch and gentle enough that i can line the inner rim of my lower eyes without irritation. It maybe doesn't last quite as long as some of my other products, but when it wears it just fades some- it doesn't streak or smudge all around my eyes which is a BIG bonus to it.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

6 years ago

I'm not sure why this product has such bad reviews. I use mine nearly every day and have not had a single problem with it. I use this to get a really bold cat eye. I love the fact that it's a pen and not a brush, it goes on nicely and you can layer it if you want to. Mine lasts me all day, even after a 9 hour work day and going to the gym after. And to all those people saying it runs our quickly...it's a DOLLAR. Did you expect it to last you a year? You buy two or three at a time and it will last you a while and still be cheaper than a lot of other liquid eyeliners out there. I will definitely continue using this product.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

I love this pen. It has great color and it's pretty easy to put on and it doesn't smudge.the only downfall is that it doesn't last all day.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

6 years ago

This pen works pretty good for only $2. I own it in the Black. It lasts all day on my eyes. And, I have never had any problems with it running or smudging. It is supposed to be waterproof. I have never cried while wearing it yet. So, I cannot say whether it really is waterproof or not (at least on my eyes). I buy multiples of this product. Because, it will dry up after a while, and its always good to have a backup on hand when such does happen.

About reviewer (972 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 years ago

Very watery- couldn't get a good line from it. Tip was way too bendy. It wasn't just one but two in a row like this. Wouldn't recommend.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

from

6 years ago

I bought two thinking they were the perfect alternative for summer. They both dried out after one use! With the second one I was extra careful about leaving the cap on and it still wasn't great.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

This only becomes waterproof AFTER you've walked around for an hour at work with raccoon eyes. And the fun part is that no one at work will say anything for fear of hurting your feelings lol REAL FRIENDS TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAVE BLACK STREAKS RUNNING DOWN YOUR FACE!!!! I definitely don't recommend this. Can you tell I've been traumatized? :-)

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

from

6 years ago

Mehhh, maybe I got a bad batch or something but this was definitely not waterproof. I'm really picky with eyeliner since I've tried a whole bunch and I found that a lot of them don't really stay. It was only $1 so I wasn't too bummed and I honestly didn't expect much.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

6 years ago

Love this stuff!! I mean seriously great. Again ELF has good & bad batches. So if you find yourself not liking this I say try another one I mean its only a buck lol. Once u get a good one you will he impressed! ELF is bad abt not being consistent in there makeup lines. Also the regular liquid liner is great aswell. This one just may be a bit easier to apply!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium