3.0

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 years ago

Have such a nice dark pigmented line and the point is super sharp cut but very soft and is very thin to store anywhere, however I used mine about 2 times and it already dried up I can prosit squeeeeeeeeze about 2 more uses but that's probably all, I was really disappointed with this because i love elf. I would recommend the nyc felt tip liner

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

from

5 years ago

I have the one in the white packaging...Im not sure if they are different or not but otherwise it looks exactly like this one. It only cost $2 and I think that it works really well!! Offers very dark black lines and its super easy to use and it doesnt smudge or come off through out the day. The tip comes to a very sharp point which is appreciated. I keep this in my purse for touch ups if I need them. Tip: At first I had trouble with the product skipping over my lid and not getting a solid line. You really have to apply your liner in dash marks for this to create a solid straight line, otherwise it works great! Also be sure you push the lid on all the way so the product doesnt dry out. Ive had mine 2 weeks now and it still works perfectly.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

5 years ago

I just recently started using this eyeliner, and it definitely isn't as great as their other liquid liner. This product offers great control,and goes on highly pigmented. When I swatched it on my hand, it lasted without fading for at least 8 hours! However, I have greasy eyelids. So when applied to my face, the eyeliner looked streaky and faded after a full day at school. I would suggest this product to someone with dry if regular skin, but certainly not someone with oily skin.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

I got this in Coffee. The pigmentation is nice, very pretty color, but it has no staying power. "Waterproof" is definitely false advertising here--it virtually disappeared within an hour of wear (especially on my waterline) and all I was doing was sitting around on the computer at home. I was expecting more endurance from a liquid liner. It was also sort of tricky to apply--I had to apply several coats and even then it looked uneven. At least it didn't cost me an arm and a leg, but to all readers: I wouldn't waste my money on this.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I bought this three times and they all dried out like within a week and I stored them tip down like you're supposed to. I got black twice and brown once and they all dried up super fast.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

6 years ago

Dries out within a week. Had it continued as it started, it would have been just okay.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I like this product. It isn't perfect but for the money it is a good product. I have dry skin so it lasted hours on me but at the end of the day my cat eye was missing its tail. If you have oily skin it may act differently. Pigmentation is ok , it may require 2 coats to appear intense, but one looks nice for day time. Wasn't too wet or too dry and the felt tip was small and enabled you to be precise. As for the waterproof claim, it is ok after it sets for a minute but I'm sure there is better waterproof liners out there.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Totally dried out already when I purchased it. Love a lot of other elf products.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I bought this since it was incredibly cheap and I adore E.L.F. The first applications looked great but IT IS NOT WATERPROOF. It actually rubs off within a few hours. It has no staying power at all. After 10 uses the pen had completely dried up and I ended up having to throw it out. Not impressed, I will not be repurchasing.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

from

6 years ago

Waterproof? Definitely not! I have very watery eyes and this rubbed off before I even left the house! Would not recommend this for those that are truly looking for something waterproof/water-resistant! This was just horrible. It also transferred to my lower lash line and smudged underneath my eyes… This is just a horrible product. Not that I am surprised, I have had several issues with their other eyeliners. It is a cheaper brand… so I guess you get what you pay for!

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm