E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(water), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 12/24/2016 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Oh my goodness - this thing is terrible. I thought I'd try to save a few dollars by getting a cheap pen and I got what I paid for.

First things first - it's impossible to get a fine line with this pen. I've tried and tried and the line is always too thick.

Second, waterproof? No. I can easily remove this with just water.

Third, the black is not a deep, jet black like other liners. It's a light black.

Not worth the three bucks I spent on it.

on 9/14/2016 9:44:00 AM

Great eyeliner at a great price. They've redone the packaging a bit since I last used this but it still works great. I have eyelids that tend to get oily throughout the day and eyeliner usually ends up somewhere beneath my brow bone where it doesn't belong. This eyeliner is truly water- (and oil-) proof - looks just as great at 5:00PM as it does at 8:00AM!

The ink is very pigmented and dries in like 5 secs. It really is waterproof and just doesn't come off without a makeup wipe. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars is that it came with a split tip and that didnt create a sharp line. I might have gotten a defected piece.

on 5/2/2016 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was an amazing surprise, after basically 99% of all the felt-tip liner drying up in a week, no matter the price, this one outlasted them and it was $2 USD. Not only did it not dry out, but it applied very opaque and pigmented (talking about the black liner). It did lasted on my lids all of the day; I thought it would smudge because I had been having very watery eye, but it made it through. I won’t say it is the best of them all, but it is in top 10.
But bit of warning, make sure to put the lid tightly because if not, the liner will dry out quickly.

on 3/5/2016 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I like the applicator, but the formula rubs of easily, really not waterproof and the color is not that intense.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Felt tip bent too easily, making a precise, even line next to impossible. Pigment was garbage. Bought it in black and it was not black. It was dark grey at best. Dried out after three "uses". Even tried storing it upside down and that helped some, but not much.
I really love eyeliner, it's probably one of my favorite cosmetics, the one that if I were stranded on a desert island and could only bring one product I would likely bring. I take my eyeliner very seriously and this one made me a sad panda.

on 12/10/2015 2:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got this in Coffee which is a nice brown color, and charcoal which is a good very dark gray. It's too bad, both pens dried out after about a week or two of use, but by then I was ready to get rid of them anyway. The pointed felt tip lost its shape very quickly and looked frayed on both.

on 11/21/2015 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I accidentally bought this in brown instead of black, but honestly I probably wont buy the black because the brown's been so meh. it wont stay on my waterline even though it claims to be waterproof and the pigment isnt good enough to do a cateye. two stars because ive found it can actually work to do a really bold brow.

on 8/9/2015 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

For the price, it's an ok product but I wouldn't repurchase it, and I wouldn't pay more than what I paid for it. At first, the tip is nice and all, but after a while, it get soft and the ink doesn't flow nicely anymore. It gets the job done at first but I will not repurchase.

This eyeliner is complete garbage. I was only able to get one pathetic use out of it. The felt tip is not sharp or precise. The ink is very faint and comes out only when it feels like it. The pen must be stored upright to get any ink flow, which is very inconvenient when traveling. It claims it is water proof but it rubs off very easily. Overall, you'd get better and consistent quality if you buy an actual office marker. 0 stars.