Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight
Rimmel Nude DelightRimmel Nude DelightRimmel Nude DelightMoisture Renew - Nude DelightRimmel - Moisture Renew - 700 Nude Delight

4.1

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Have been looking for a soft peachy color lipstick for a long time. This one is perfect on me. Most lipsticks in the peach shade change color on me and I end up with pink lips. This one doesn't do that. Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I read positive reviews here and on some blogs and bought it.but honestly i don't like it so much.firstly the color.i was expecting a peachy nude color but it washed me out.ne peachy undertones to warm me up.I'm nw15 and all the other gals who have fair/pale skin sworn by it is a perfect nude for them.so it is a dissapointment for me.but i insisted to use it.i love the texture very satiny finish and slipplery on the lips as if its a balm.now I'm wearing it with my other lipstick.just pairing it with my more pigmented or darker lippies underneath and on top applying some nude delight.it gives a vey dimensional look with every different lipstick! Probably i will never wear this shade alone simply because it doesn't suit me. I love the texture but i hate the smell but it dissapear quickly.and it tastes like soap or sunscreen.i would buy other colors if the smell and taste a bit better.and also i don't think it's a good idea to buy dark purples or reds from this moisture renew range.the texture way too slippery.if you can handle the smell and taste issue i highly reccomend lighter shades that will suit on you.for example i would buy coral garden,heather shimmer,notting hill nude,vintage pink.. They are really lovely colors! But unfortunately i won't buy any of them:( and finally packaging is the cutest among my other lippies.

on 11/26/2016 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I don't like this lipstick at all. It made me look completely washed out.

on 4/13/2016 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm NC35 and I've tried so many nudes and this peachy nude is one of the best ones. I pair it with Mac Spice lip liner and top it with a gloss most times to get a nude pouty look. However it's a creamy formula so it doesn't last as long on the lips like a matte lippie does.

on 2/4/2016 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For reference I am NC25 and this shade comes out a lovely peachy nude on me. It is very comfortable to wear and easy to apply, which I am really appreciating after using liquid lipstick, no mirror is needed! It has a soft sheen and I love the smell of Rimmel lipsticks. I have deducted a lippie, as I find it doesn't wear that great on me, and settles into the fine lines in my lips. I just need to either reapply or pat my lips with my fingers to redistribute the colour.

on 1/12/2016 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite drugstore lipsticks! It applies smoothly and doesn't drag/skip at all. It comes out as a pigmented beige/ peach color on my lips with a shine, but I like to top it with a nude/ sheer gloss for that extra shine and plump effect. The price is reasonable and it's easy to find in most drugstores that sell Rimmel products. My only complaint is the smell, which isn't quite pleasant. It's a typical synthetic perfume fragrance, but it doesn't linger for too long after application. It's not long wearing either, but most bullet lipsticks come off after eating/drinking. Not bad for a drugstore lippie. I keep rebuying this as I'm on my second tube!

I love his lipstick, but at $8.29 for a tube at my local CVS (I shop there whenever I can because I'm part of beauty club), the price is a tad steep. I will say though that this nude, which is a beautiful beige on me, is on par with Maybelline (my favorite drugstore lipsticks). I would recommend this lipstick, and even though it can be a little pricy, I will be purchasing nottinghill nude very soon!

on 7/29/2015 9:39:00 AM

This is my day-to-day lipstick

I love it so much, i always re-purchase it and friends always ask to borrow it. Its a lovely beige nude, which i prefer as opposed to the pinky nudes. I get dry lips so it is really good to moisture them. I wear it with my No7 Precision Lipliner in nude and it goes soooo well.

I would DEFIANTLY recommend.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Although I gave this a 5 I will not re-purchase ONLY b/c I love trying new products (mascara too) as that's basically all I wear daily. At my local Shoppers Drug Mart the "Notting Hill" nude shade was out of stock, so I got "Nude Delight" instead as I took advantage of the fact it was on sale for about $6.65. I love it. Even though I've medium toned brown skin, it works well with other lipsticks I have that are brown. I love the smooth creamy texture. I put it over my MAC "Taupe" when I feel like giving a little shine, over my Milani "Teddy Bare" for example(s). My skin & lips are a little too dark to wear by itself but great combined. This moisture renew line is pretty good. I've "Piccadilly Pink" as well & would like to try some others indeed. "Nude Delight's" replaced my Essence "Oh So Matt (15)" as my top coat layering lipstick b/c that one's running out & it's paler & matte-ish. Rimmel has some fantastic lipsticks, will always re-purchase as they are inexpensive yet decent quality. Just note: they can melt a little in extremely hot weather in the purse!

One of my favorite nude lipsticks in my nude collection. Has more of a peachy beige color..looks great alone or with a gloss.