3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

in the light its a pure shimmer but turned away from the light it's a peachy nude colour,, and I like it!!! I hope I can turn use this at night instead.. or not a sunny day haha. I like this pigmentation

About reviewer (115 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

8 years ago

I too love the benefit creaseless cream eyeshadows, RSVP love it! I got this from All Cosmetics Wholesale for like $13, "woot" I thought. WRONG. Rsvp makes a great champagne color base, this one is very sheer. I got this because on swatches it looks like a light beautiful pink, but nope. Very disappointing. The consistency also appeared more oily than the other colors I tried. Well because I have a giant jar in this I might use it as a base for eyeshadows, or maybe a nice sparkly highlight on the cheekbones.I would use it as a base for my pinks, but this oily thing may be problematic. I will buy other colors, but never bunny hop.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

10 years ago

I love this. It is a great product and a great color. I have noticed it lasts longer if I put on an eye shadow primer beforehand. As long as I have put on primer, it can easily last past 8 hours. I have mostly used it as a liner and it works beautifully. I am very pale and this color makes me look amazing. I think it makes me look like I have a little more color. I am impressed that I do not need much to get a good looking eye. I will be buying this shade again when I finally run out and I will be buying other colors in the future. Update: I have had this for quite a while and found myself never picking it up. I loved how this looked pinkish in the packaging. Once applied it was more of a peach metallic that I did not like as much. Gorgeous, but just not something I reach for.

About reviewer (587 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

from

11 years ago

I really wanted to love this one, because I have a few Benefit creaseless cream shadows and love the other ones. However on my MMM/NC42 skintone, Bunny Hop has virtually no color payoff. Even layered, this was nothing more than a "sheen" on my eyelids. Great if you're looking for a very light eyeshadow base, but I prefer to have a little more pigmentation to help my shadows *pop* .. and this definitely failed to live up to my needs.

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

I received this in a swap. The texture is lovely, but the color barely shows up on my (very pale) skin.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I got this, like many of the other reviewers, from Sephora as my deluxe sample. This product is suuuuper creamy - not hard at all, doesn't need to be warmed up either. My finger just melts across the surface. That said, the product itself I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with. Creases slightly but I have oily lids...it's fine with UDPP. In the pot it looks like such a lovely champagne-y pink colour but on skin it just looks so very...blah. And I don't know if it's the product being sheer or just the colour itself - no matter how much I pile on my skin it still just looks very, very sheer. Maybe it's just too similar to my skintone? It has a very nice shimmer and acts as a nice base especially for pink and neutral shadows. I like the formulation, so I MIGHT repurchase but in a different colour for sure - I have no idea how the colour pigmentation is though for those ones.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

11 years ago

I too got this from the Sephora BI Club. Let me say that I agree with previous reviewers who said they'd be pissed if they paid money for this. Though this color looks lovely in the pot, it has hardly any color payoff, and I have fair skin. Having disliked this, I would be leery of trying any of the other colors. I generally dislike Benefit cosmetics. I've only ever used a blush from them, because my mom gave it to me.

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

11 years ago

Yes I got this with my Sephora BI points. It applies very nude, with an almost opalescent sheen. I apply UDPP first on my oily lids, then this to have a more vibrant and less creeping for my shadow. I have noticed it works much better than Paint Pots as a e/s base; with less creasing. I will definitely be trying more in varying colors.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

I got this as a freebie for being a Sephora Insider and I'm happy to say that I really love it. Some people have said that there's no color for them, but I'm Asian and it works great as a subtle eye highlighter. It makes my eyes pop but it doesn't look like I'm wearing a lot of makeup. I have super oily eyelids, so there is a slight amount of creasing, but less than with most eyeshadows.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

well...I too am not a huge benefit lover...although I do have 4 other colors in this formula. I differ from the other reviews in that I love the color Bunny Hop! It is a great all over lid color and on my very fair skin looks opalescent. I use these as primers with color and find that they stay put, don't ever crease, and play well with other shadows, whether blending other benefit cream shadows or regular powder shadows on top. I think it really depends on your skintone with this particular color. I love that you can apply it with your finger too. The only thing I don't like is the lid, which you have to unscrew. I am a fan of the flip-top caps (a la UD etc). And for anyone who didn't like the first "round" of these shadows due to the shimmer factor, there are now matte colors.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43