Keracare Dry & Itchy Scalp Glossifier

Keracare Dry & Itchy Scalp Glossifier

on 8/17/2013 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

This product is perfect for my itchy scalp. I was regularly getting my hair washed & straightened when my stylist noticed a build-up on my scalp. I've had occasional flaking but never build up, so I was immediately grossed out. She recommended I give this a try and over a year later I'm still impressed. I'm black, and long gone are my grease days (although can I say as a child my momma used Blue Magic hair grease faithfully and I had thick, healthy, long hair. Never been the same since I started doing it myself). I apply this to my scalp no more than 2x per week, and a tiny bit on my hair if I'm in a dry climate. The build up disappeared. Just recently I noticed my scalp itching and flaking like never before, so I pulled it back out. Im wearing a hair weave, so washed with T-Sal to thoroughly cleanse my scalp and applied this. Within 2 days the itching was next to gone and my scalp looking clearer. Totally worth the money. I'm barely halfway through the jar! Will definitely keep in my stash for good.

Didn't really do much for me. It does assist with the itchy scalp, but is hard to put on through the hair and then looks like you have poured a bottle of oil over your hair.

on 11/11/2008 10:20:00 PM

My stylist recommended this a few years ago, and it has been my HG hair product ever since. It's unbelievable how light this feels when applied to the scalp, and it's so light it can be used daily without fear of buildup or heaviness. I use this in between shampoos to help control dandruff, and it instantly relieves my dry itchy scalp. It also has a "cooling" affect on the scalp. I purchased 3 of these last month during JCPenney's buy 2, get 1 free sale, and I also had $10 off a purchase of $30 or more. Score!!