Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte - Fetish Pink #8

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.9

Amazing and so worth the $$$. Extremely creamy and does not feather over the course of the day. I would absolutely purchase again!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this lipstick but I don't love it. It's a nice colour when it's on my very pigmented lips, not at all barbie pink on me. I think it's a lipstick I'll wear more during the summer. The smell is also off putting as it has a very strong watermelon flavour. It doesnt't last very long at all on my lips at all, at most I can expect to reapply it very hour and then it starts to build up on my lips. Not worth the money.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

this color is nice in the packaging but for my NC30 olive skin with strong yellow undertones, it jut seems to clash with my skin. The feeling on my lips is soooooo thin, yet too pigmented. I like moisturizing liptsticks and this isnt that type of moisturizing that i like. I do love the packaging but for the price there are much nicer lipsticks and colors out there. I dont think I would buy this again.

First of all, such beautiful packaging. Second of all this lipstick is a really pretty vivid barbie pink. I like the color however, the staying power is horrible on me. I like the colour that first goes on but then it fades into a fuschia stain on my lips. It's also not very hydrating, which is fine. The scent is like a watermelon scent which is nice. Probably won't be buying any of these lipsticks again.

LOVE this lipstick!! I just dab it on and it is a perfect pink color that lasts forever - absolutely perfect!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful lipstick from the packaging to the product inside and It smells amazing--like green tea! It has very luxurious packaging and my favorite lipstick to date. I was a little disappointed that the mirror on the end scratches so easily. I can't use mine anymore. The color pigment glides on as-is. What you see is what you get on your lips. Fetish Pink, I love it and it works on my Asian skin tone. It doesn't chap, hope not for this price, moisturizing, but not exactly long lasting. It's other features make up for that though. I forget how much I paid but duty free at the airport I saw them for selling a package of 2 a ~$22CDN each after conversion. What a deal.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really really wanted to like Fetish Pink. I even had dreams about it when I saw Temptalia wearing it in her blog. I ordered this one and Peach Passion and I can't say that I love this one. It's just way OTT bright and cool. Unfortunately, I'm a warmie (NC35) so I couldn't pull this one off w/ all of its purple undertones. I normally am okay when it comes to cool pink lippies but this one was too cool. I'm sorry to say that I may be returning it. It's pretty unwearable at least for me. Otherwise, the formula is really nice, very creamy. The smell of it also draws me back. It smells like old lady perfume.

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

so far i only own a sample of this one, but iīll definitely buy the full size version.
this is holy grail material (even so the price is very steep *sigh*)!
the colour is a bright pink but also very wearable & not over the top at all. when i tried it on i wasnīt even wearing any make up & it didnīt look gross like other vivid colours do when you put them on without having anything else on your face.
itīs a creamy formula, there arenīt any sparkles or glitter, only a creamy pink that makes your lips look moisturized.
this colour is very summer-y & leaves you look healthy & not too made up, but just kind of girly & sweet.
everyone who likes brighter colours should definitely give this one a try!