Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner

Tea Tree Tingle ConditionerTrader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo & Conditioner

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients (*=Organic): Water, *Tea Tree Oil, *Peppermint Oil, *Eucalyptus Oil, *Nettle Oil, *Thyme Oil, Birch Leaf Oil, *Chamomile Oil, *Clary, *Coltsfoot Leave, *Yarrow Oil, *Mallow, *Horsetail Oil, *Soybean Protein, Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Trace Minerals, Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymethglycinate, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus Derived)

on 9/17/2013 8:43:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I've been using this conditioner for about 6 months now with the matching shampoo (adore the shampoo too!) and my hair looks and feels soft and silky. I am starting CO washing this week and will be using this conditioner, I have no doubt it will work excellent.

Great for co-washing!!! It makes hair clean, moisturized, and manageable. You cant really ask for more.

on 3/25/2013 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate this stuff!!! Personally I'm not a fan of tea tree smell (not why I gave it one star though because i tried it regardless knowing it would smell like tea tree) it gets one star because it barely moisturized my dry hair and striped a lot of the dyed color. If you have color treated hair do not use this!!

I love this conditioner! I currently have it paired with the TJ Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Shampoo, but will be switching to the tea tree tingle shampoo once I use it all. I have tried a lot of natural conditioners ranging up to $30 a bottle and so far I like this one the best! It is really light, but still leaves my hair soft unlike most other light natural conditioners. I love the smell too and it refreshes your senses, but doesn't really tingle. This is by far the best, especially for the price. Although if I could splurge, i would buy more LUSH hair products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

TJ's conditioner has all of the ingredients that a top organic fancy shmancy conditioner would have (and no sulfates and chemicals that are truly bad for your body and hair), it actually WORKS, and it's very low priced.

I have kind of crazy hair- it's super thick, wavy/curly and medium coarse. I've tried almost all of the expensive organic brands out there, from Nature's Gate to Carol's Daughter, and they have either weighed my hair down or don't de-tangle. This inexpensive Trader Joe's version is the best conditioner I've used without the chemicals.

I've tried leaving it in for a long time, I've tried leaving in for just as long as it takes to put in and then wash out, and I've tried using it on dry hair without washing it out. All of those methods worked without weighing my hair down- each time my hair was moisturized, detangled, not weighed down, and not dried out. I honestly don't understand how it de-tangles and doesn't weigh hair down even when I leave it in based on the ingredients, but it does!

I like the consistency- it spreads throughout my hair well. I like more fruity smells, but this minty smell is not anything to complain about. It's subtle and nice even if it's not what I prefer.

I'd recommend for anyone to try and for the price, why not?

Really great companion to the shampoo. I can't use it on my roots though, it makes my hair oily. I tried following the directions and massaging it in, but my hair was just a greasebucket later that day, lol. It works fine when I only put it on the bottom half of my hair though, which is what I do with other conditioners. Great product at a great price.

on 5/18/2009 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

A very lightweight conditioner. A much more subtle scent than the shampoo. The 1st time I used it I felt very itchy but I had just colored my hair so I decided to try it again. No problems since. The bottle shape can be a bit annoying if you have small hands like me & need to squeeze the product out (almost impossible). $3.99

on 4/10/2009 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like this conditioner. It doesn't weigh my hair down, but it moisturizing enough that it leaves my dry hair soft, shiny, and tangle free. Unlike the shampoo this is not too heavy on the peppermint EO, but you do know it's there. Once rinsed I can't smell much of it in my hair, which is nice.