Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Tea Tree Tingle ConditionerTrader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo & Conditioner

4.5

Ingredients (*=Organic): Water, *Tea Tree Oil, *Peppermint Oil, *Eucalyptus Oil, *Nettle Oil, *Thyme Oil, Birch Leaf Oil, *Chamomile Oil, *Clary, *Coltsfoot Leave, *Yarrow Oil, *Mallow, *Horsetail Oil, *Soybean Protein, Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Trace Minerals, Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymethglycinate, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus Derived)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I use this as deep conditioner, since it's hard to find a truly protein free treatment. Sometimes I mix it with glycerine for extra boost. It works great like this! It really leaves my hair bouncy and hydrated. I cannot use it as a rinse out since it's not slippery enough. That's what affected it's rating in my book and something that I feel must be warned if you need a detangler. If you hair is curly or wavy very likely it will work as a detangler. But for denser hair types, I don't think so! My hair absorbs it too quick so I imagine that is why. It doesn't break me out, it's cheap, it smells like a minty spring garden. Well done.

on 6/11/2009 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Luv this conditioner along with the coordinating shampoo. I have scalp issues and dry hair so I amped this up with a deep moisturizing conditioner and together they make my all natural African American hair feel great!