Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner

Tea Tree Tingle ConditionerTrader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo & Conditioner

4.9

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients (*=Organic): Water, *Tea Tree Oil, *Peppermint Oil, *Eucalyptus Oil, *Nettle Oil, *Thyme Oil, Birch Leaf Oil, *Chamomile Oil, *Clary, *Coltsfoot Leave, *Yarrow Oil, *Mallow, *Horsetail Oil, *Soybean Protein, Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Trace Minerals, Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymethglycinate, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus Derived)

on 7/21/2015 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love the scent of this product and how invigorating it is! I follow the curly girl method and apply lots of this product into my hair when my head is flipped down. If lip my hair back up and do the rest of my shower routine, and then I flip my head over again and cup handfuls of water into my hair. This promotes curling and keeps my hair hydrated. I also love the tea tree body wash!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been searching for an HG conditioner for co-washing, and this is it!
This smells really nice, clean, and fresh. The texture is light for a conditioner, and it's easy to distribute throughout my hair. It has a very minimal tingle sensation, but still feels nice. And it actually cleans the hair pretty well for a conditioner. It doesn't dry out my hair, nor does it make it overly oily like so many do. The ingredient list is impressive and the price is good at only $3.99.
I definitely recommend this for co-washing.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is the good conditioner. Very inexpensive but has great ingredients and gets the job done.
I do not get much of a tingle effect when using it, but I still purchase it for my son and husband because it is a healthy, inexpensive option, plus the scent is not too overpowering.

I do prefer the Trader Joes Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner to this one because I get more uses out of it, but this is a staple product in our shower.

For the price, it's worth trying out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I use the Tea Tree Tingle shampoo once a week and co-wash with this 2-3 times per week. I'm a curly girl and this is perfect. My hair is soft and smells so good after! This gets rid of flakes in winter and calms itch. No irritating fragrance or dyes and the soy protein is awesome for my curls.

on 2/19/2013 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Pros-
Cruelty Free
Good Ingredients
Cheap
Provides excellent slip (For reference, I have 3b curls)
Conditions hair well
Has a pleasant scent

Cons-
NONE!

Seriously, do yourself a favor and pick this stuff up. You will not regret it. This is a high quality conditioner being sold at a very reasonable price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My new HG conditioner. It costs ~$6 for sixteen ounces ($0.50/ounce!!!) and detangles like a dream. It smells fantastic and has great ingredients. I've never been able to finger comb my long, extremely thick hair before using this product; even if I've gone a few days without brushing my hair, I can detangle my hair without a brush or comb when using this conditioner. The bottle isn't very easy to squeeze, so I poured it into another container. Otherwise, it's perfect.

on 2/19/2009 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wow, this detangled my hair like a dream and left it less frizzy with good definition after getting out the shower. Plus it had a good minty scent and is perfect for those that CO wash. In the morning when my hair dried, it wasn't all poufy and knotty. The ingredient list is very impressive. Lots of natural oils which is a plus since my hair loves them. I'll have to try the shampoo next. Update: still love this after so many years. great for detangling and co-washing.