Uploaded by FakeJapSlayer

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/04/2014

This is a terrible lip brush! It is useful as a detail brush for the eyes, though. It can also be used for lightly smudging and blending shadow on the lower lash line. It is only $1 (.50 w/ 50% discount). So, if you can find no use for it, trash it; but if you're a resourceful girl like myself, find another use for it. If it were synthetic, I would give it 4 stars...

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Jan/04/2014

This sucks. It sheds and the first day I got it, it broke. It's to fluffy for a lip brush .

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

fromVadzy

Dec/02/2012

Don't waste £1.50 on this brush. Its rubbish, the bristles are so flimsy and the glue has managed to leak onto the bottom of the bristles. The shape is just ok, but the bristles aren't firm enough to pick up any product or outline lips. Disappointed, ELF have brilliant products but this isn't one of them.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Nov/28/2012

After about a month of use, I can already see the bristles losing its shade. I think it has the right shape, angle, and stiffness for the lip brush but I can see that its not going to last long. I give it about 2-3 more months.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

Oct/10/2012

I agree with the review below that this is a great concealer brush. I don't use a lip brush for lipstick and purchased to use for concealer application. I have the white handled, non-retractable brush. I have been very pleased with my ELF brushes, all have white handles, have not tried the Studio Line.

About reviewer (619 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Sep/13/2012

This makes a fantastic concealer brush. Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Aug/26/2012

ELF's Lip Defining Brush is a "soft, tapered brush ideal for lip color application and for softening lip pencil lines. The tapered point allows for precise definition. Create a professionally applied look every time with ELF's Lip Defining Brush". This brush, just like all ELF products, is cruelty free and vegan friendly. ELF's products are made in China. This Lip …Read more

About reviewer (508 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Aug/26/2012

The elf lip brush I have is the black retractable one and it's losing bristles left and right! Everytime I wipe it clean, clumps of bristles slide out - it's getting to the point where I won't have a brush at all! I replaced this with my MAC lip brush that I had for ages, but no matter how many times I washed that one, the bristles splayed all over the place so I had to toss it. I …Read more

About reviewer (230 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

Jun/01/2012

The bristles are really rough on my lips and I don't really like that, plus the handle is wayy long. I only paid $1 for it though :P

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

1.0

Oct/16/2011

horrible, don't even bother . Its too fluffy to be a lip brush . maybe it'll be good for something else ( e.g outer v/ crease ) but as a lip brush for applying lipstick , its useless.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm