Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Stencils

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Brow Stencils

3.9

on 1/26/2017 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was disappointed in these stencils. Very pricey. I found the only one template/stencil fit well which was the petite arch. I was hoping these would help me attempt a more fuller bold brow look. Unfortunately, for my face size the rest were all too big. Save your money and purchase a drug store brand for stencils. I returned these after about 1 week of use.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm very happy with these. They're pricey but the plastic is excellent quality so they will last a long time. They're sturdy yet flexible and wipe clean easily. I use them mainly to get the shape right when I tweeze since I don't need to add much powder or pencil. They make shaping a breeze, especially with the guide marks showing where to angle the arch correctly. Since I only use one stencil shape (the one that matches my natural shape and size most closely) I'd prefer to be able to buy them individually but I'm still very pleased with this product and it was worth the money to me.

on 12/29/2015 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was extremely hesitant to buy these because of the price (which I still feel is too much) but once I started playing with them they're much more fun than I anticipated. I get stuck into a certain way of doing makeup and these helped me break away by trying different shapes and sizes. Way too expensive, and way too fun 😁😁😊😊

on 3/16/2015 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I confess I only use them when I do the "full routine" because it takes extra time and I can't do it if I'm rushed. But they do provide the perfect shape.

These are really fun to use. I read a lot of reviews claiming only the petite arch fit the face of the reviewer, but I find all of them work. To be fair, my eyebrows grow in very light in both color and density. The "tail" of my brow drops too low, which was closing the shape of my eyes in a way I didn't like. I also had trouble matching and evening my brows. So, I tweezed the tail off completely once I got these and paired with the Anastasia dipbrow, I'm finally happy with my brows. The difference in the arches is subtle enough that I can mix it up from day to day without it being obvious. Another thing I enjoy is the markers on the stencil to line the beginning of the brow and the arch with your eye. I use a mechanical brow pencil in medium brown from Nyx to trace inside the stencil which helps to keep the size of the brow from being too big and then use the dipbrow in dark brown to cover the Nyx pencil and thicken them up as I want for more precise brows. Overall, I love these. They're easy to clean (I wipe them off with a makeup removal wipe after each use). Easy to apply (though they do take some practice and getting used to) and the plastic is durable enough to last if taken care of. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone who wants beautiful brows but has problems creating them on their own.

I thought I'd give these a go as I have been over plucking a little lately and I kinda feel like I'm losing touch with my brows. I thought they'd feel and look rather cheap but they are actually really nicely made and come in a cute little flat box. The down side to these is that they really don't cater for different shaped brows, all the stencils are pretty much the same shape but just vary really with the width and only very slightly with the curve. I have a really excellent natural brow shape and a very small face, my arch is naturally quite pointed and high and the thickness is taped from medium to fine, however none of these stencils had a arch in them quite as high as mine, all of them were far too wide and although I definitely do not have thin brows all of these were thicker at the start of the brow then mine. The closest was the petite high arch. The good side to these is that it forced me out of my comfort zone a little when I tried tracing in exactly as the stencil was, although it was a very wide thick brow for my little face it did kinda feel good for a change. I feel that anastasia has taken her favourite brow shape and just changed the sizes rather then catering for the many types of brows out there, your brow shape doesn't have to fit these stencils to look good.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are fun to play with! It's interesting to try all of the shapes & although these are a bit too big for my face (I've got a fat, round face!), it has given me tons of inspiration & ideas on how to draw them freehand w either ABH Dip or ABH Brow Powder. I keep all of my brow stuff in a makeup bag so I won't lose any of the stencils or any of my brow products/brushes. If you want to try different brow shapes I highly rec these brow stencils! I don't even know if any other companies have out brow stencils? But it is a gr8 idea, wish they came in sizes thou, that would be a pure stroke of genius instead of a one-size-fits-all that fits only some.

on 9/3/2014 12:03:00 PM

I got these in my Anastasia Brow Express kit, and I have to say that these things are horrible to use. They are so hard to fill in right, and they make a very unnatural eyebrow. I tried for hours, but they just would not work for me.

If you want an eyebrow that's overpowering your face you'll probably need these stencils. Or if your face is wide they also will work on you. But for people with a slender face, just save the money and go to a professional.

on 7/17/2014 8:34:00 AM

For some reason i had conceived the notion that I just had to get these, so I got them as part of the anastasia 5 item brow kit. These stencils are pretty much useless for me and would have definitely not been worth the money if I had purchased them alone. Only one of the stencils (petite arch) fit my eyes/face, all of the others are way too big. This was a big disappointment for me, but if you have large eyes/face it might work for you.

on 9/30/2013 5:38:00 PM

I was a little nervous about using these but my eye brows came out really great :D Before I did my brows "freestyle" but using this really helped with making them perfectly symmetrical. The only negative is that they are pretty darn overpriced but using them a lot you will get your money's worth vs. having a professional do them.

Popular Brows Products