Pacifica Mexican Cocoa Spray Perfume

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.4

This is a spicy warm scent that has very good lasting power compared to the other pacifica scents that i own. I like it a lot and enjoy wearing it

I don't understand the negative reviews for this at all! I LOVE this scent. I have the spray perfume, I tested the solid in Whole Foods and couldn't smell it on me at all, so I went with the spray. I actually tested the spray about a year ago and couldn't stop thinking about it, and finally got my own bottle. There is something so unique about this scent--I have truly never smelled another perfume like this, ever. It's sweet and spicy, perfect for a Southern California winter day or evening--it's exactly the cozy scent I want when there is a chilly wind blowing and the fog is rolling in, also perfect for days and nights in the mountains and snow!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Im sorry in advance for what I am about to say...There is no nice way to put it, this fragrance may be the most offensive smell I have ever experiences, next to maybe low tide or rotten food that you didnt realize was in the back of the office refrigerator for 3 weeks. And I dont mean bad in that I simply thought it was too "sugary" or too "flowery" I mean this is a scrubber - and I have only felt that way about 1 other perfume in my entire life. Perhaps its the clove and cinnamon that lingered too long on my skin, but I usually go for foody, gourmand scents (hence why I sprayed it in the first place). Something in my chemistry ate up all the cocoa goodness and left the nasty on my skin. Pleaaassseee try this on before buying as it smells nice from the bottle and wore very differently on my skin.

For reference, frags I enjoy include: lolita lempicka, BBW vanilla sugar, coco mlle, just cavalli, gucci rush, VS coconut

I didn't care for it, but then it was spring and cold. Though this fragrance would suit a cold environment or fall/winter. It was too sweet/ spicy for my taste at the time. Perhaps I'll try agsin in winter,when I'm craving a spiced cocoa. This reds on my skin as light spice and very little cocoa.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my signature fragrance. It's so sexy, warm, and inviting. Although Pacifica's products aren't cheap, they're all natural and safe to use.

Popular Fragrances