Pacifica Mexican Cocoa Spray Perfume

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

4.3

This is a spicy warm scent that has very good lasting power compared to the other pacifica scents that i own. I like it a lot and enjoy wearing it

I love this fragrance! It is made with essential oils and organic alcohol. It is important to me that I keep synthetic fragrances AWAY! Some of of the main notes in the fragrance are cinnamon and clove. I used to smoke clove cigarettes during my rebel, so this is a very nostalgic scent.

I love how unique this fragrance is. I also love that the smell of the alcohol is not very present. So many commercial perfumes reek of alcohol!

If you are searching for a warm, spicy, and completely feminine signature scent, then look no further!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'll give my usual speech when reviewing fragrances: I don't believe that I should review this product based on fragrance- I think scent is a personal preference and wouldn't recommend/not recommend a product due to scent.

That being said, I don't particularly love this fragrance. It's quite spicy at first but I think it dries down into a nicer chocolate-y scent; for those who like a warm and spicy scent, as another reviewer said, this will be good for you. c: I generally spray it into my hair after showering and would recommend it for wearing in the fall. As for staying power, I'd say a few hours as long as you apply correctly, as with most Pacifica fragrances.

As usual, I feel inclined to give Pacifica a great review, and will give this some leeway considering it's not my go-to fragrance- I know it very well could work for others.