Pacifica Mexican Cocoa Spray Perfume

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.5

I love pretty much all of the Pacifica fragrances I have and this is no exception. Its delish! Now, I will say that I detect very little 'cocoa' and get more almond and cinnamon but it's still really yummy and wearable. I even put it on before bed and love to smell it as I fall asleep. Love Pacifica! Great product, great scent, great company.

At first this smells like rootbeer and then I get a little bit of chocolate but I smell more spice (clove, nutmeg, cinnamon) than cocoa. To me it is missing something. When layered with a sweet vanilla, this is really nice - gives a sweet vanilla an extra kick. I might purchase a full bottle.

I should also mention that the dry down is very similar to the discontinued BCBG sexy.

I tried the solid fragrance, not the spray perfume. But I agree with the reviewers that say there is not much chocolate smell here...if you are looking for a warm gourmand chocolate fragrance...this isn't it. It mainly smells of cloves, and I really don't like cloves :-/

This is the perfume version of the Pacifica candle in Mexican Cocoa. It's described as chocolate with cinnamon and almond. To my nose I don't really get a lot of chocolate or cocoa, just a very sweet almondy fragrance with a hint of spice. I actually wish that this had a bit more chocolate to balance out the almond sweetness. It's a great purchase for $20 and you can layer it with the Mexican Cocoa body butter. Now if they would just bring back Indian Chai and the Zen Green Tea fragrances and make those into perfumes and body butters, my life would be complete.

Popular Fragrances