Pacifica Mexican Cocoa Spray Perfume

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.3

I love this fragrance! It is made with essential oils and organic alcohol. It is important to me that I keep synthetic fragrances AWAY! Some of of the main notes in the fragrance are cinnamon and clove. I used to smoke clove cigarettes during my rebel, so this is a very nostalgic scent.

I love how unique this fragrance is. I also love that the smell of the alcohol is not very present. So many commercial perfumes reek of alcohol!

If you are searching for a warm, spicy, and completely feminine signature scent, then look no further!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Im sorry in advance for what I am about to say...There is no nice way to put it, this fragrance may be the most offensive smell I have ever experiences, next to maybe low tide or rotten food that you didnt realize was in the back of the office refrigerator for 3 weeks. And I dont mean bad in that I simply thought it was too "sugary" or too "flowery" I mean this is a scrubber - and I have only felt that way about 1 other perfume in my entire life. Perhaps its the clove and cinnamon that lingered too long on my skin, but I usually go for foody, gourmand scents (hence why I sprayed it in the first place). Something in my chemistry ate up all the cocoa goodness and left the nasty on my skin. Pleaaassseee try this on before buying as it smells nice from the bottle and wore very differently on my skin.

For reference, frags I enjoy include: lolita lempicka, BBW vanilla sugar, coco mlle, just cavalli, gucci rush, VS coconut

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my signature fragrance. It's so sexy, warm, and inviting. Although Pacifica's products aren't cheap, they're all natural and safe to use.

Popular Fragrances