Vaseline rosy lips

4.2

INGREDIENTS: PETROLEUM, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL (SWEET ALMOND OIL), AROMA, LINALOOL, CI 73360,CI 77891.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG. I've repurchased this a few times over and now have my daughter using it as well. Keeps lips soft and supple... somehow this doesn't slide around as much as I would think. Many days I'll just wear lip liner with this on top - perfect. There is a scent but it does not translate into a taste. Perfect all around.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I never really appreciated Vaseline until I saw how expensive makeup and any type of skincare was. A lot of lip balm like products sell for at least $20 at Sephora, and this stuff does the same thing for a fraction of the cost and it comes with a lot more product. The packaging is fuss free and pretty durable. The balm gives long lasting moisture and the rosy tint looks so natural.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a handy product to have. I use this every morning and night.
It really does give your lips a rosy glow and makes them soft - do not use excessively or it may actually dry out your lips!
I like to use this on my cheeks too. So I put a small amount on my fingers and get it warm then tap on to your cheeks. It makes them a soft pink colour and makes your skin look dewy.
The only thing I am not so keen on is the container. I prefer a lip balm to be applied on a stick or tube, as I think it can be unhygienic if you do not have clean hands when applying.
I personally like the scent!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Firstly, I really loved the subtle pink sheen this provides. Perfect for when I’m going for a more natural look. However, I found the scent of this far too strong and unpleasant, to the point I feel I can almost taste it when it’s on my lips. In terms of moisturisation, I didn’t feel my lips were any better for using this. I have since switched to the Cocoa Butter version which is fantastic!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Keeps my lips moist and prepped for lip gloss or lipstick. Small enough to keep in my purse or pocket. It gives a sheer pink tint to my lips but nothing dramatic since they are already pigmented.

I like this, but as a word of warning I suppose there are two different versions. They both have the same rose scent. The one in the metal tin is thinner, more similar to rosebud salve. The plastic tube kind is thicker and more what you think of Vaseline being like. I like the thinner one in spring and when it is less dry, and the plastic tube kind in winter or drier times. Both are cheap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I knew this would have a bit of an odor, but I wasn't prepared for how sharp and acidic it was. It smelled like a really strong vitamin C pill. The odor did not wear off quickly when worn either. It had a nice formula and the color is a nice subtle wash of color, but oh my the smell. If you are expecting a rose scent, this doesn't smell like anything but a sharp vitamin C pill. I tried it one time and had to get rid of it, the smell was just too much.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This stuff does make you're lips rosy looking and soft and lasts very long I love it (Great to use in morning and night)

I have the version in the little vaseline tub. While this is not my go to for chapped lips, it is very nice hint of color when I am going out without makeup on. Feels good and doesn't sting and not too sticky.

I bought this one along with the aloe version. When my lips are quite chapped and I apply this, it does sting a bit.
I like to use this when my lips are not dry, mostly to prevent future chapping. The smell is pleasant.
Would not use this to repair dry/chapped lips.

Top Rated Lip Treatments