Vaseline rosy lips

4.2

INGREDIENTS: PETROLEUM, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL (SWEET ALMOND OIL), AROMA, LINALOOL, CI 73360,CI 77891.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Keeps my lips moist and prepped for lip gloss or lipstick. Small enough to keep in my purse or pocket. It gives a sheer pink tint to my lips but nothing dramatic since they are already pigmented.

I like this, but as a word of warning I suppose there are two different versions. They both have the same rose scent. The one in the metal tin is thinner, more similar to rosebud salve. The plastic tube kind is thicker and more what you think of Vaseline being like. I like the thinner one in spring and when it is less dry, and the plastic tube kind in winter or drier times. Both are cheap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I knew this would have a bit of an odor, but I wasn't prepared for how sharp and acidic it was. It smelled like a really strong vitamin C pill. The odor did not wear off quickly when worn either. It had a nice formula and the color is a nice subtle wash of color, but oh my the smell. If you are expecting a rose scent, this doesn't smell like anything but a sharp vitamin C pill. I tried it one time and had to get rid of it, the smell was just too much.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This stuff does make you're lips rosy looking and soft and lasts very long I love it (Great to use in morning and night)

I have the version in the little vaseline tub. While this is not my go to for chapped lips, it is very nice hint of color when I am going out without makeup on. Feels good and doesn't sting and not too sticky.

I bought this one along with the aloe version. When my lips are quite chapped and I apply this, it does sting a bit.
I like to use this when my lips are not dry, mostly to prevent future chapping. The smell is pleasant.
Would not use this to repair dry/chapped lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

this stuff makes my lips sting/burn. incredibly uncomfortable. i don't know what's in this that makes my lips react so awfully to it, but i won't be using it again. i'll stick to regular vaseline.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

this is another one of my HG.after using my lip scrub I apply this then do my makeup at the end I wipe it off and apply my lipstick my lips r soft n smooth especially if I am wearing a Matt lipstick some Matt lipsticks can be very drying on the lips,try it ladies u will love it .I also u overnight in the morning my lips r soft n ready to take on any matt lipstick.

Regular Vaseline caused an allergic reaction on my lips, but this one I enjoyed very much. It's moisturizing, effective, non sticky, cheap, and one jar lasts for a long time. I don't like the packaging, sometimes it's hard to open it, and it's not hygienic, but I guess jar packaging was the only option for such consistency. The tint is very subtle and the smell pleasant. I repurchased it a couple of times.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I know, I know... This is nothing but Vaseline, fragrance, and color in a round tin; but I feel sure you could put this product in a fancy high-end pot, charge $15 for it, and women would go crazy for it. I can't put a name on the fragrance but there's a faint hint of rose with something else that makes it a bit sweet and a lot wonderful. The texture feels cushier than Vaseline and it lasts and lasts on the lips. Call me a sucker, I don't care. Also, the product pictured says it contains almond oil. The package I have doesn't mention almond oil on the lid or in the ingredients list. It's cheap, you get plenty of product, and it's just flat-out great, and it's just a touch more glamorous than just plain Vaseline. As far as using petrolatum, sticking fingers in the product, and all that - I don't care. I think the air we're breathing is doing us more harm than using petrolatum ever will.

Top Rated Lip Treatments