Vaseline rosy lips

4.2

INGREDIENTS: PETROLEUM, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL (SWEET ALMOND OIL), AROMA, LINALOOL, CI 73360,CI 77891.

Don't get me wrong, the balm does the job of an overall good lip balm. It moisturises, fells good on the lips, but I don't care for the colour it gives my lips, it's not a natural rosy colour, but a chemically looking pink if that makes sense. The smell is nothing special either. I use it sometimes to add pink colour to my home made lip scrub.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love, love, love this lip balm. Very affordable, it smells nice, and it has a nice subtle tint to it. It is rather slick (unlike classic Vaseline), so it does wear off pretty easily during the day, but that doesn't bother me. It gives my lips such a plump and healthy look and makes them feel very comfortable. It works great as a night treatment too, my lips feel so soft after sleeping with this on. If you aren't a fan of using your fingers to apply products, then you definitely won't like this, but I personally don't mind.

To Read all 101 Reviews, Login or Join

Can't really go wrong here...its a pretty tinted Vaseline that smells like roses in a cute tin. I almost wish it were in stick form though because it would be easier to use on the go. Then again, it would probably just melt. Anyhow, the tint in this shows up on my lips....a MLBB shade...a little extra something if youre someone that doesn't like wearing lip gloss. The rose scent was stronger when I fist bought it and has faded considerably Im quite sure. So I wish it were "smellier". Im sure by now everyone knows that Vaseline is the best at healing your lips...but Im usually more of a lip balm girl as I don't really like sticking my finger in the tin and dealing with the goopiness. These are my issues though...the product is genius!

I bought one of these...then,went back and bought a second! It is great as a lip mask - super slick and moisturizing! I use this right before I put on my makeup so that by the time I'm ready to do the lips, they are perfectly moisturized and ready for me to abuse them with some matte lipsticks. I love the subtle hint of pink, and even though I wasn't cray for the smell at first, I've become very accustomed to it. It's got a very light rose scent, but I love my smells so for me, I would like it if it were only slightly smellier. The price is great for the amount, it's $3.99 here in Canada, and you get a pretty decent amount of product - it will be taking me some time to use the 2 I purchased. It's a nice. It's basic. And now it's one of my beauty product staples.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This product is pleasantly scented and is subtle enough that you don't really notice the fragrance once it's on your lips. I like the texture quite a lot because it is extremely smooth and moisturizing. The product will stay put through drinking a beverage. However, you will need to reapply after eating. The color is quite sheer and barely shows color on my pigmented lips. I have no problem with that though. For someone with lips that are not so pigmented, I would think the color would be a universally flattering sheer pink. Once again, Vaseline has made a product that is on my HG status list. I highly recommend this product!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Whenever this comes out as it is a limited edition. I buy two or three because not only does it moisturise and hydrate but it leaves my lips with the most natural looking just bitten hint of colour. It's really lovely looking in the summer it's a tone warmer than my lip colour but doesn't look like pigmented lip gloss. I now buy it on eBay or amazon if I run out as I cannot wait for it to arrive in my local tescos

Omg these are the cutest little things ever!!! These metal tins of Vaseline I've only ever seen in London, England. I bought them in boots for 2... Which is almost $4 CAD. I've never seen them in Canada (we have these adorable little jars in the original, and cocoa butter). I found the Canadian/ American Vaseline formula worked differently from the UK tin version. The rose Vaseline tin version isn't as thick or moisturizing on my lips. It disappears very quickly and doesn't help with my dry/ cracked lips. But When I'm in a pickle I will just whip one of these out and start moisturizing anything: everything... Even down to my cuticles and elbows lol.

And when I have a really bad cold and I blow my nose too much with my Kleenex, the skin on my nose, the top of my lip and lips get super dry and flaky. To the point it's painful because I've rubbed the skin raw. The only thing that helps is Vaseline petroleum jelly. Before I go to bed I apply a thick amount of this all over my raw skin, and by the next day my skin is back to normal.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

although i really like this brand and it is very cheap, it is not moisturizing enough, i am quite disappointed by vaseline as i've always have high hopes for such a strong reliable brand.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Nice moisturising lip balm. I love the slight rosy tint as it looks quite natural

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Really nice. Whenever I have slightly chapped lips I apply this stuff as it moisturises lips amazingly and give a nice red rosy tint of colour at the same time. It's very cheap at 2, you can find it at most supermarkets and drugstores which is convenient. If you are looking for a good quality lip balm but still want a nice hint of colour on your lips, I would try this out :)

Popular Lip Treatments