Vaseline rosy lips

4.2

INGREDIENTS: PETROLEUM, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL (SWEET ALMOND OIL), AROMA, LINALOOL, CI 73360,CI 77891.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This stuff does make you're lips rosy looking and soft and lasts very long I love it (Great to use in morning and night)

I have the version in the little vaseline tub. While this is not my go to for chapped lips, it is very nice hint of color when I am going out without makeup on. Feels good and doesn't sting and not too sticky.

Regular Vaseline caused an allergic reaction on my lips, but this one I enjoyed very much. It's moisturizing, effective, non sticky, cheap, and one jar lasts for a long time. I don't like the packaging, sometimes it's hard to open it, and it's not hygienic, but I guess jar packaging was the only option for such consistency. The tint is very subtle and the smell pleasant. I repurchased it a couple of times.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

this is another one of my HG.after using my lip scrub I apply this then do my makeup at the end I wipe it off and apply my lipstick my lips r soft n smooth especially if I am wearing a Matt lipstick some Matt lipsticks can be very drying on the lips,try it ladies u will love it .I also u overnight in the morning my lips r soft n ready to take on any matt lipstick.

I bought this one along with the aloe version. When my lips are quite chapped and I apply this, it does sting a bit.
I like to use this when my lips are not dry, mostly to prevent future chapping. The smell is pleasant.
Would not use this to repair dry/chapped lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

this stuff makes my lips sting/burn. incredibly uncomfortable. i don't know what's in this that makes my lips react so awfully to it, but i won't be using it again. i'll stick to regular vaseline.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is great stuff! My lips and nose were so chapped from a sinus cold that I went on a hunt for something to heal them with. I found this little pot of jewel medication. Yes there is a rose smell and a very light tint but that just makes it more wearable. The tint is barely noticeable and the smell is very faint. I do not notice any taste. I applied this to my chapped lips and outer edges of my cracked nose (from blowing a thousand times a day and night). After just one application my lips and nose were way better. After a few days they were healed. I love the little tin can. It is easy to open but does not come lose in my bag. I like it so much that I went back to buy one more for a backup for when I am no longer sick. I use a small makeup stick to take a small amount out of the tin so as to not contaminate my whole tin. It works!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I know, I know... This is nothing but Vaseline, fragrance, and color in a round tin; but I feel sure you could put this product in a fancy high-end pot, charge $15 for it, and women would go crazy for it. I can't put a name on the fragrance but there's a faint hint of rose with something else that makes it a bit sweet and a lot wonderful. The texture feels cushier than Vaseline and it lasts and lasts on the lips. Call me a sucker, I don't care. Also, the product pictured says it contains almond oil. The package I have doesn't mention almond oil on the lid or in the ingredients list. It's cheap, you get plenty of product, and it's just flat-out great, and it's just a touch more glamorous than just plain Vaseline. As far as using petrolatum, sticking fingers in the product, and all that - I don't care. I think the air we're breathing is doing us more harm than using petrolatum ever will.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Always loved Vaseline products and this is no exception!

Great product with very few and effective ingredients and a slight pink tint to it - very easy to apply and it lasts a really long time on my lips. The size also makes it pocket friendly.

My only gripe is that it is a bit difficult to open - I don't know if it is just my tin that has a factory error or what but I'm willing to ignore this fact as the product is AWESOME!

Repurchase? YES!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love regular Vaseline for my lips so i figured that a pretty, pink-tinted, small container of it would be perfect! And it would be, except for the disgusting smell, well actually disgusting TASTE. I am not sensitive to scents or fragrances, and usually really enjoy them but this scent does not belong in your mouth. I LOVE roses, in fact my middle name is rose. The smell itself is not bad, but when it's in your mouth, it's really foul. I feel like I'm licking 110 year old lady. It is such an offensive perfumey taste that I wiped if off after about 5 minutes and back to the store it went. Very disappointed, and nauseous. I gave it 2 lippies bc it did feel hydrating and was cheap.