Vaseline rosy lips

4.2

INGREDIENTS: PETROLEUM, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL (SWEET ALMOND OIL), AROMA, LINALOOL, CI 73360,CI 77891.

I bought this one along with the aloe version. When my lips are quite chapped and I apply this, it does sting a bit.
I like to use this when my lips are not dry, mostly to prevent future chapping. The smell is pleasant.
Would not use this to repair dry/chapped lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

this stuff makes my lips sting/burn. incredibly uncomfortable. i don't know what's in this that makes my lips react so awfully to it, but i won't be using it again. i'll stick to regular vaseline.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

this is another one of my HG.after using my lip scrub I apply this then do my makeup at the end I wipe it off and apply my lipstick my lips r soft n smooth especially if I am wearing a Matt lipstick some Matt lipsticks can be very drying on the lips,try it ladies u will love it .I also u overnight in the morning my lips r soft n ready to take on any matt lipstick.

Regular Vaseline caused an allergic reaction on my lips, but this one I enjoyed very much. It's moisturizing, effective, non sticky, cheap, and one jar lasts for a long time. I don't like the packaging, sometimes it's hard to open it, and it's not hygienic, but I guess jar packaging was the only option for such consistency. The tint is very subtle and the smell pleasant. I repurchased it a couple of times.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I know, I know... This is nothing but Vaseline, fragrance, and color in a round tin; but I feel sure you could put this product in a fancy high-end pot, charge $15 for it, and women would go crazy for it. I can't put a name on the fragrance but there's a faint hint of rose with something else that makes it a bit sweet and a lot wonderful. The texture feels cushier than Vaseline and it lasts and lasts on the lips. Call me a sucker, I don't care. Also, the product pictured says it contains almond oil. The package I have doesn't mention almond oil on the lid or in the ingredients list. It's cheap, you get plenty of product, and it's just flat-out great, and it's just a touch more glamorous than just plain Vaseline. As far as using petrolatum, sticking fingers in the product, and all that - I don't care. I think the air we're breathing is doing us more harm than using petrolatum ever will.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Always loved Vaseline products and this is no exception!

Great product with very few and effective ingredients and a slight pink tint to it - very easy to apply and it lasts a really long time on my lips. The size also makes it pocket friendly.

My only gripe is that it is a bit difficult to open - I don't know if it is just my tin that has a factory error or what but I'm willing to ignore this fact as the product is AWESOME!

Repurchase? YES!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is great stuff! My lips and nose were so chapped from a sinus cold that I went on a hunt for something to heal them with. I found this little pot of jewel medication. Yes there is a rose smell and a very light tint but that just makes it more wearable. The tint is barely noticeable and the smell is very faint. I do not notice any taste. I applied this to my chapped lips and outer edges of my cracked nose (from blowing a thousand times a day and night). After just one application my lips and nose were way better. After a few days they were healed. I love the little tin can. It is easy to open but does not come lose in my bag. I like it so much that I went back to buy one more for a backup for when I am no longer sick. I use a small makeup stick to take a small amount out of the tin so as to not contaminate my whole tin. It works!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love regular Vaseline for my lips so i figured that a pretty, pink-tinted, small container of it would be perfect! And it would be, except for the disgusting smell, well actually disgusting TASTE. I am not sensitive to scents or fragrances, and usually really enjoy them but this scent does not belong in your mouth. I LOVE roses, in fact my middle name is rose. The smell itself is not bad, but when it's in your mouth, it's really foul. I feel like I'm licking 110 year old lady. It is such an offensive perfumey taste that I wiped if off after about 5 minutes and back to the store it went. Very disappointed, and nauseous. I gave it 2 lippies bc it did feel hydrating and was cheap.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The packaging is what drew my att'n...it looks like an old fashioned tin of Vaseline. Unlike smith's rosebuds I can easily get this open. That's 1 deterrent of rosebuds it is soooo-o hard to get open i ended up returning all of the tins I got last time becoz even my dad who is strong af couldn't get them opened. We never did get only but 1 of them opened I'm like screw this & returned them all (the rosebuds smith's lipsalves in various flavors). So 5/5 for packaging. And the tint is awesome. My lips feel good w this on. The scent is subtle rosy. This product is #downtowntriplecrown I must buy a couple more in case they are LE. I got mine at Kroger grocery store. A staple for me! It works!!!!!! A must-own for lip product aficionado's I'm going to buy all of the ones Kroger has on Monday or Tuesday coz I'm a selfish bi$h who needs a bunch of these ;-)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

An exact dupe of rosebud in an even cuter, pinky tin package that OMG--ISN'T IMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN...O___o

Shocking, I know, especially when it's like $3. It's particularly awesome to prep your lips for red or pink lipsticks cos it's quite moisturizing and leaves just the teeniest bit of hint of color behind...just enough to give your lips a bit of life.

Popular Lip Treatments