Vaseline rosy lips

4.2

INGREDIENTS: PETROLEUM, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL (SWEET ALMOND OIL), AROMA, LINALOOL, CI 73360,CI 77891.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is great stuff! My lips and nose were so chapped from a sinus cold that I went on a hunt for something to heal them with. I found this little pot of jewel medication. Yes there is a rose smell and a very light tint but that just makes it more wearable. The tint is barely noticeable and the smell is very faint. I do not notice any taste. I applied this to my chapped lips and outer edges of my cracked nose (from blowing a thousand times a day and night). After just one application my lips and nose were way better. After a few days they were healed. I love the little tin can. It is easy to open but does not come lose in my bag. I like it so much that I went back to buy one more for a backup for when I am no longer sick. I use a small makeup stick to take a small amount out of the tin so as to not contaminate my whole tin. It works!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love regular Vaseline for my lips so i figured that a pretty, pink-tinted, small container of it would be perfect! And it would be, except for the disgusting smell, well actually disgusting TASTE. I am not sensitive to scents or fragrances, and usually really enjoy them but this scent does not belong in your mouth. I LOVE roses, in fact my middle name is rose. The smell itself is not bad, but when it's in your mouth, it's really foul. I feel like I'm licking 110 year old lady. It is such an offensive perfumey taste that I wiped if off after about 5 minutes and back to the store it went. Very disappointed, and nauseous. I gave it 2 lippies bc it did feel hydrating and was cheap.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The packaging is what drew my att'n...it looks like an old fashioned tin of Vaseline. Unlike smith's rosebuds I can easily get this open. That's 1 deterrent of rosebuds it is soooo-o hard to get open i ended up returning all of the tins I got last time becoz even my dad who is strong af couldn't get them opened. We never did get only but 1 of them opened I'm like screw this & returned them all (the rosebuds smith's lipsalves in various flavors). So 5/5 for packaging. And the tint is awesome. My lips feel good w this on. The scent is subtle rosy. This product is #downtowntriplecrown I must buy a couple more in case they are LE. I got mine at Kroger grocery store. A staple for me! It works!!!!!! A must-own for lip product aficionado's I'm going to buy all of the ones Kroger has on Monday or Tuesday coz I'm a selfish bi$h who needs a bunch of these ;-)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

An exact dupe of rosebud in an even cuter, pinky tin package that OMG--ISN'T IMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN...O___o

Shocking, I know, especially when it's like $3. It's particularly awesome to prep your lips for red or pink lipsticks cos it's quite moisturizing and leaves just the teeniest bit of hint of color behind...just enough to give your lips a bit of life.

Don't get me wrong, the balm does the job of an overall good lip balm. It moisturises, fells good on the lips, but I don't care for the colour it gives my lips, it's not a natural rosy colour, but a chemically looking pink if that makes sense. The smell is nothing special either. I use it sometimes to add pink colour to my home made lip scrub.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love, love, love this lip balm. Very affordable, it smells nice, and it has a nice subtle tint to it. It is rather slick (unlike classic Vaseline), so it does wear off pretty easily during the day, but that doesn't bother me. It gives my lips such a plump and healthy look and makes them feel very comfortable. It works great as a night treatment too, my lips feel so soft after sleeping with this on. If you aren't a fan of using your fingers to apply products, then you definitely won't like this, but I personally don't mind.

Can't really go wrong here...its a pretty tinted Vaseline that smells like roses in a cute tin. I almost wish it were in stick form though because it would be easier to use on the go. Then again, it would probably just melt. Anyhow, the tint in this shows up on my lips....a MLBB shade...a little extra something if youre someone that doesn't like wearing lip gloss. The rose scent was stronger when I fist bought it and has faded considerably Im quite sure. So I wish it were "smellier". Im sure by now everyone knows that Vaseline is the best at healing your lips...but Im usually more of a lip balm girl as I don't really like sticking my finger in the tin and dealing with the goopiness. These are my issues though...the product is genius!

I bought one of these...then,went back and bought a second! It is great as a lip mask - super slick and moisturizing! I use this right before I put on my makeup so that by the time I'm ready to do the lips, they are perfectly moisturized and ready for me to abuse them with some matte lipsticks. I love the subtle hint of pink, and even though I wasn't cray for the smell at first, I've become very accustomed to it. It's got a very light rose scent, but I love my smells so for me, I would like it if it were only slightly smellier. The price is great for the amount, it's $3.99 here in Canada, and you get a pretty decent amount of product - it will be taking me some time to use the 2 I purchased. It's a nice. It's basic. And now it's one of my beauty product staples.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This product is pleasantly scented and is subtle enough that you don't really notice the fragrance once it's on your lips. I like the texture quite a lot because it is extremely smooth and moisturizing. The product will stay put through drinking a beverage. However, you will need to reapply after eating. The color is quite sheer and barely shows color on my pigmented lips. I have no problem with that though. For someone with lips that are not so pigmented, I would think the color would be a universally flattering sheer pink. Once again, Vaseline has made a product that is on my HG status list. I highly recommend this product!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Whenever this comes out as it is a limited edition. I buy two or three because not only does it moisturise and hydrate but it leaves my lips with the most natural looking just bitten hint of colour. It's really lovely looking in the summer it's a tone warmer than my lip colour but doesn't look like pigmented lip gloss. I now buy it on eBay or amazon if I run out as I cannot wait for it to arrive in my local tescos