Laura Geller Real Deal Full Coverage Cream Concealer

Laura Geller Real Deal Full Coverage Cream Concealer

All shades may contain:Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Isohexadecane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Calcium Carbonate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Dextrin Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ultramarines.

This is the best concealer I have ever used. A little bit goes a very long way, just tap on with a damp blender.

The coverage is amazing and if you use it all over your face you don't need a primer.
I have dry mature skin and I found this product to be very hydrating, no creasing or cakiness and my makeup stayed put all day.

I couldn't believe when I went to take it off at the end of the day that it looked just as good as when I applied it that morning and it had been a very long day.

I use light and the shade is perfect for my fair skin tone.

This is now my favourite concealer. The price may seem expensive but it is a 20g tube and most decent concealers are 5g and cost twice as much.

Plus you need such a small amount it is going to last forever. This concealer is fantastic value.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- full coverage
- easy to blend
- little goes a very long way

CONS

- creases if not set properly

COMMENTS: Very creamy and full coverage without looking heavy. A little goes a very long way - it's very pigmented and so easy to blend. You have enough time to work with the product. It does crease quickly, so just be sure to set it properly.

Will repurchase.

on 7/21/2016 9:42:00 AM

After seeing it in QVC I bought it and I am absolutely disappointed. It creases in seconds, I have tried with and without applying different powders, using fingers, using blenders and brushes with no success. I´m starting to think the product shown on TV is different than the one sold in shops .. .I don´t have many wrinkles around my eyes but when I use this concealer I look 100 years old !!!

on 9/23/2016 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I must have been sleeping in this one.one of the best concealers.full proof cover up,hides blemishes and a must have.only con is that it dries up fast so you have to work in it pretty fast! For Mac reference nc44 the shade med deep is good match

on 12/31/2016 12:05:00 PM

Looks okay, but doesn't stay on and doesn't seem to "set" enough for it to help my eye makeup stay on.

on 10/11/2016 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Pros: Decent coverage

Cons:

This stuff creases in seconds! It gathered in lines I didn't even know I had.
Drying - made my undereye area feel really uncomfortable.
At the same time it feels very 'slippery' and likes moving around - which it does immediately after application...
Very yellow undertone across all shades - this isn't personally a con for me (because I'm olive) but majority of my friends wouldn't a find shade for them in the range
This one is very personal but I don't like the packaging - you need a brush to apply it which makes the application a bit fussy (not for busy mornings)

I feel like a bad person now because I've completely slammed this concealer, but be warned, this is not something you want to put on your undereye area.

I like this product. A lot of concealers tend to not match me very well (they turn orange later in the day), they don't cover my under eye circles or pimples very well, and/or they are too drying and cake up very easily/don't blend. This is perfect. It IS very heavy, so you don't need a lot and it takes a lot of blending because it is so heavy. However, it covers a lot of my breakouts and scarring on my cheeks and it's super moisturizing. I'm very fair skinned and it surprisingly matches me perfectly and doesn't oxidize. I would definitely buy again. A little goes a long way.

Great coverage. A little goes a long way. Can't speak for the lighter or darker, but a strong orange tone in the medium color.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have serious dark under eye circles and eye lid discoloration. I have tried low end high end concealers . Some did nothing while others were too heavy or thick. I tried this when ULTA had a coupon sale. This had enough pigment in the formula without being too heavy and the medium was just right for skin tone. In fact, once I corrected my eye problems, I really didn't even need foundation, and mind you, I am 60+. I was able to use a medium coverage foundation such as the Buxom. I am on my second tube and this will be my mainstay concealer. When I got to the bottom of the first tube, I cut it with scissors and dug out the rest so that I did not waste a drop.

My favorite concealer! I have acne and this easily covers blemishes and scars. It is super pigmented and lasts me months.