69%
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Wow, they are not kidding when they say this is full coverage. It can cover anything. I have a burn scar on my wrist after brushing my hand against a very hot oven, and the Real Deal concealer concealed the scar quite well. So it worked wonders on my face. No more dark circles, no more redness, no more blemishes. I normally prefer organic or natural face products, but the Real Deal concealer has a few plant extracts that I love. It really is amazing. It conceals like a dream and stays for hours! I use the Light shade, and it is perfect for my neutral complexion. I'm so happy!

About reviewer (226 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

8 years ago

The Light shade is too light and the Medium shade too dark and warm; with the right shade I would love this as an undereye concealer, because coverage and texture is great. I had no creasing at all, and at my age I have texture beneath my eyes! As everyone has mentioned, A DOT is all that's needed, so it's a fabulous price for the amount given. To cover blemishes? Not so much. With only four shades I couldn't find one to match my skin. And honestly, I can get greater coverage on my blemishes and spots with mineral makeup (Alima or BE) applied over a layer of eyeshadow base. Laura, I love you girl, but we need more shades!!!

About reviewer (472 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

This is crazy opaque. It's the most opaque, thickest concealer I have EVER tried or used. I used the tiniest little bit I can get out of the bottle, and it covers really, really well. It's perfect to cover little acne scars, you cannot see them at all with this stuff. I think it only comes in a couple shades, but medium happens to match me perfectly. I don't think I will EVER finish the package because I use so little, but I would repurchase if I did - it matches me perfectly and covers so well.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

3.0

9 years ago

This is okay. It is very thick!!! I mean seriously thick, and you only need the tiniest bit. But the problem is that it settles into fine lines horrible! and I use the smallest amount too. but the coverage is a very full coverage so I suggest using on blemishes and face, not under the eyes. Wears very long and I recommend to buy this only as a blemish and redness concealer, and it will last forever.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

9 years ago

I purchased a package deal that included the Laura Geller Real Deal Full Coverage Concealer and a few other items. This is not one of my favorite items in the package. I'll start by saying it did cover my dark circles. The main problem for me was it settled in my fine lines, because it's so greasy. I shook it up, but that is difficult, because of the shape of the squeeze tube. A little goes a long way. I probably should have purchased the light shade, because the medium is a little too dark for me. It won't really matter,because I can't wear it anyway.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

9 years ago

I REALLY wanted this product to work for me, because there are several things about it that I really like. I'll talk about that first. First, this product really does provide amazing coverage with a very small amount of product. I have serious dark cirles and discoloration on my lids as well (genetic, not environmental) and normally, I have to layer product like crazy to get enough coverage. But to my surprise, this really did the job with a very sparing amount; just a dab really. For that reason, a full sized container would last a very, very long time, making it an economical choice. Second, the color was a really good match. Because I am very pale, I always have to select the lightest colors in foundation and concealer, but often, they are too pink. Why do manufacturers think that all pasty girls have pink undertones?? This really matched my warm/sallow coloring very well. That's another feat that was a pleasant suprise for me. Now to address the cons.... This product is very creamy and doesn't really "set". Because I am 42 and have some fine lines, I prefer a concealer that sets to minimize creasing and settling into those fine lines. BUT...if a product meets all my other needs, I can usually work with it by using setting powder or a primer underneath to address that issue. But this just would not set regardless of what I did. I tried it with the regular spackle, they eye and lip spackle, and several other line filling/priming products I had in my arsenal, to no avail. I tried setting it with Powderflage, Mineral Powder, and the Laura Geller Balance and Brighten. NOTHING worked and it stayed creamy to the touch. That causes several problems for me, the most obvious being creasing. OMG, the creasing. It was terrible and not at all attractive. That alone is a deal breaker for me. But also, because it didn't set, it migrated into my eyes (Because of the discoloration of the skin around my eyes, I wear concealer in my lids and also very close to the lashline) and it STUNG like crazy, causing my eyes to tear and run. Also, because of the creamy texture, it was not terribly long lasting and after an hour of wear, it looked as if I hadn't applied concealer at all. Well, except for my fine lines and creases, that is. They still had plenty of product in them. What a disappointment! As I said, I really wanted this to work, but it wasn't meant to be. I'm glad I didn't buy this product in a full size. At least I don't have to deal with a whopping case of buyer's remorse on top of the disappointment.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Other, Other

9 years ago

I got a trial size of this in one of the Laura Geller kits on QVC. It is such a small sample that I thought I got ripped off. But once I used it and saw how little product I needed to cover my blemishes & undereye circles I was amazed. Its on the dry side, but that's ok because 'wet' concealers don't do much for me. It does literally cover everything. I use the tiniest dot in my hand, then dab my brush gently in it. Work it onto the skin and voila! Perfect coverage. This is my go-to concealer when my skin is cooperative enough to allow me not to use foundation. I still have a few blemish scars that need covered up, and this does the trick.

About reviewer (1110 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

If you need a really heavy duty concealer, one that will cover freckles or melasma, this one will work. It has a great texture and gives you a little time to blend it in before it locks down. A little finishing powder and it will not budge. On me, it even stays put over the redness at the base of my nose - a first! Dilute it with some moisturizer and it makes a good overall foundation, but it's as a concealer that it really shines. Very portable and a little goes a loooooong way.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

9 years ago

This is the best ever ....point, blank , period. I previously used MAC concealer and it doesn't hold a candle to this real deal!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

9 years ago

Currently my favorite concealer. I've had this stuff for over 6 months and it shows no sign of running out anytime soon. I love the color, I love the coverage, it does not break me out or worsen my acne. I can't really say anything bad about this stuff at all. Kudos to Ms Geller for making this quality product. It makes me want to try her other products.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age19-24