Physicians Formula Mosaic Cream Eye Shadow in MauveBerry

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

My friend gave me this, because she isn't an eyeshadow wearer. I'm actually really impressed by this. This little palette comes in five shimmery colors. Mauveberry, the one I own, has a light white with pink sheen, a lilac, a purplely light pink, a pewter, and a deep cranberry shade. Creamy, but not greasy. Very lightweight. The lightest color is great for a highlight on the browbone. All of these colors make wonderful bases for pink and purple shadows. They hold up pretty long and don't crease. I like this product, but I don't use it too often, since I usually wear neutral eyeshadows. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I liked it.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Great Dollar Tree score! I think these must be discontinued. Great easy cream shadow, not the creamiest, but they blend well, and help when layered with other shadows. Glad I purchased, just need to put it to more use.

I recieved this as an extra in a swap...and I really like it! It's supposed to be long lasting and waterproof. It is very long lasting on me, lasts all day..and it is waterproof lol. I went in the shower with it on came out and it still was on. It's not a very *bold* eyeshadow. They are sheer cream shadows. The only thing is that its not very "creamy" its almost dry like to me? I'm not sure if the one I recieved in swap was older on not, it wasnt used though.. Hmm.. but still works good. It is a little harder to work with since it isn't super creamy but that's what makes it stay better and not settle in creases IMO.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Mauve, Nude and Terracotta and I love them all! At first they wern't the creamy-est but a stored them like I do my mac paintpots or creme eyeliners and after a few days they were very creamy. If you can get your hands on them get them!!