Phyto phytodensium

Phyto phytodensium
phytodensium

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I USED to love this shampoo. For awhile, I couldn't find it anywhere. Then, it was available again, in different packaging and it's...you guessed it...REFORMULATED. It's gone frtom awesome to meh. Used to leave my hair bouncy, now leaves my hair kind of heavy and dull. Texture of shampoo is heavy gel-like and can hardly get it out of bottle. Am now going to have to look for new shampoo brand. Other phyto products also reformulated, also not nearly as good. Just whenI was really getting into the Phyto line. Most of the reviews posted are for the pre-reformulated products...so hard to follow their recommmendations. I bought the reformulated phytodensium in 10/2013. Makes me very angry,, because phyto was so good. Phyto 7 is still good, however.

on 1/16/2013 7:17:00 PM

WOW!! This is now my HG shampoo. I have fine hair and whenever the product label said "leaves your hair soft and managable" I stayed away. Does NOT leave your hair lifeless and flat. My hair is soft, but with so much volume I can't believe it and doesn't dry out my scalp. I will definately repurchase.