Sukin Cream Cleanser

Sukin Cream Cleanser
Cream Cleanser

4.1

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Root Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanillin, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene*, Linalool*. * Natural component of essential oils.

on 1/22/2017 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've gone through two bottles of this and can say it is a gentle cleanser that does get makeup off. When I wear heavier makeup I use an oil cleanser before hand and then this. It is pleasant and smells lovely. Only gripes are I find it hard to get the last bit of product out with this packaging and the pump usually dispenses too much so I only need half of a pump to clean my face. Getting the last bit can be a bit frustrating.

on 9/24/2016 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've used this for years. Every so often I stray from it but I always end up coming back. Everything about it is perfect. The smell is light and citrusy and doesn't linger. It is affordable, which is a big deal for me because I go through cleansers very quickly. I use one full pump of this morning and night, and each bottle lasts me about two months. The consistency is rich and creamy and feels wonderful when I massage it all over my face. You can use it with a wash cloth or just rinse it off with water, this cleanser doesn't leave any kind of sticky/pore-clogging residue behind either way.

That having being said, do note that my skin type is dry, and foaming cleansers make my skin feel stripped and uncomfortably tight post-wash, so girls with oily or combination skin types may prefer something more heavy duty instead.

on 9/4/2016 9:44:00 AM

This is my favourite cleanser. It disolves makeup effortlessly and leave my skin clean, moisturized and completely clear. I feel like my skin hasn't been this happy since before I hit puberty 20 years ago. Whatsmore, its organic and incredibly affordable.

on 9/1/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this product thinking it would be great for my dry, acne prone skin, but no! It clogged up my pores being a thick cream consistency and left a heavy feeling on my face after using it. I have the exfoliating scrub which is great, so a bit disappointed in this one.

on 7/17/2016 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My go to cleanser. Bought this on a whim because I was sick of wasting money on high end brands.

It's gentle, soft and nourishing. A slight citrus scent that is refreshing. I use this once a day in the shower and follow with toner and moisturiser. Although I'm not that susceptible to breakouts, oil or redness I still have slight uneven tones and some acne scarring I like to keep at bay and this has helped dramatically.

on 1/28/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I have been using shisheido benefiance cream cleanser for many years. Unfortunately it seems that it is discontinued. Such a pity because it was wonderfully soothing and gentle as well as keeping my skin looking great.

I have been trying to find a good replacement so I bought the Sukin cream cleanser to try. It is gentle, much more affordable but it smells like caramel. Why on earth would you do that? Honestly smells like something you would put on a 4 year old.

I will probably have to buy this again unless I can find another cleanser that checks all the boxes my shisheido benefiance did.

on 8/16/2015 12:54:00 PM

Summary: very gentle, smells lovely, not quite good enough for my skin type though.

CONS:

1. I want to feel a little bit of "grit" when I wash my face - cream is so smooth I feel like my pores haven't been cleaned properly
2. Not sure it really DOES clean my pores properly - if I use this without something after I have blocked pores in the morning
3. Not convinced by its claims about makeup - when I use it as remover it just melts everything into a weird paste, and seeing as it's cream rather than "grit" the make up feels like it's still partly there after rinsing

PROS:

1. It is very gentle and I have sensitive skin
2. It feels lovely - massaging that thick cream on is just so nice!
3. Packaging is perfect - I can use the pump in the shower if I want to
4. It smells absolutely lovely

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I bought this when I could no longer get my regular Dr Lewinns cleanser at a discount price anymore. So I decided to try out a cheaper cleanser having heard good things about Sukin in the past. I was really happy with the results. It cleans really well without drying my skin out or leaving excess oil. It's great for combination skin.

It also smells amazing. It becomes a treat to wash your face.

on 9/18/2014 6:33:00 AM

I loved this product - until I realized I had developed dry, itchy flaky patches on the sides of my face, near my earlobes. They started to heal as soon as I stopped using the product. So I guess for me it's a fail. A pity. I liked the scent and texture of the cream, and that it did not leave my face feeling taut and dry, like do many other cleansers, even cream cleansers, often do. I'm back to using Clinique 's Comforting Cream Cleanser. It has never let me down.

on 8/15/2014 2:30:00 PM

This is my HG cleanser. It's a wonderful product. It is 100% organic and natural compared to drug store and high end cleansers whose ingredients have chemicals I can't even pronounce. The sensitive Sukin cream cleanser doesn't have scent while the normal one does have a slight scent.

It's quite cheap, has a nice texture, and soothes and calms your skin while it takes off all your makeup (except eyeliner). It is also quite cheap.

Overall, highly recommended.