Sukin Cream Cleanser

Sukin Cream Cleanser

Aqua, organic Aloe Vera, Nettle, Burdock, Horsetail, Sesame oil, Palm Kernel Alcohol, Ceteareth-20 (Vegetable), Glycerin (vegetable), Avacodo oil, Rose Hip oil, Cocoa butter, Wheat germ oil, Shea butter, Jojaba oil, Tangerine essential oil, Mandarin essential oil, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (Suttocide) Vegetable, Citric acid, Grapfruit seed Extract, Lavender essential oil, Vanilla extract

on 7/17/2016 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My go to cleanser. Bought this on a whim because I was sick of wasting money on high end brands.

It's gentle, soft and nourishing. A slight citrus scent that is refreshing. I use this once a day in the shower and follow with toner and moisturiser. Although I'm not that susceptible to breakouts, oil or redness I still have slight uneven tones and some acne scarring I like to keep at bay and this has helped dramatically.

on 1/28/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I have been using shisheido benefiance cream cleanser for many years. Unfortunately it seems that it is discontinued. Such a pity because it was wonderfully soothing and gentle as well as keeping my skin looking great.

I have been trying to find a good replacement so I bought the Sukin cream cleanser to try. It is gentle, much more affordable but it smells like caramel. Why on earth would you do that? Honestly smells like something you would put on a 4 year old.

I will probably have to buy this again unless I can find another cleanser that checks all the boxes my shisheido benefiance did.

To Read all 33 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/16/2015 12:54:00 PM

Summary: very gentle, smells lovely, not quite good enough for my skin type though.

CONS:

1. I want to feel a little bit of "grit" when I wash my face - cream is so smooth I feel like my pores haven't been cleaned properly
2. Not sure it really DOES clean my pores properly - if I use this without something after I have blocked pores in the morning
3. Not convinced by its claims about makeup - when I use it as remover it just melts everything into a weird paste, and seeing as it's cream rather than "grit" the make up feels like it's still partly there after rinsing

PROS:

1. It is very gentle and I have sensitive skin
2. It feels lovely - massaging that thick cream on is just so nice!
3. Packaging is perfect - I can use the pump in the shower if I want to
4. It smells absolutely lovely

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I bought this when I could no longer get my regular Dr Lewinns cleanser at a discount price anymore. So I decided to try out a cheaper cleanser having heard good things about Sukin in the past. I was really happy with the results. It cleans really well without drying my skin out or leaving excess oil. It's great for combination skin.

It also smells amazing. It becomes a treat to wash your face.

on 9/18/2014 6:33:00 AM

I loved this product - until I realized I had developed dry, itchy flaky patches on the sides of my face, near my earlobes. They started to heal as soon as I stopped using the product. So I guess for me it's a fail. A pity. I liked the scent and texture of the cream, and that it did not leave my face feeling taut and dry, like do many other cleansers, even cream cleansers, often do. I'm back to using Clinique 's Comforting Cream Cleanser. It has never let me down.

on 8/15/2014 2:30:00 PM

This is my HG cleanser. It's a wonderful product. It is 100% organic and natural compared to drug store and high end cleansers whose ingredients have chemicals I can't even pronounce. The sensitive Sukin cream cleanser doesn't have scent while the normal one does have a slight scent.

It's quite cheap, has a nice texture, and soothes and calms your skin while it takes off all your makeup (except eyeliner). It is also quite cheap.

Overall, highly recommended.

This is a gorgeous little gentle cream cleanser at a very cheap price. I love the Sukin range and I love what they stand for. I am not a fan of pump packs like these though because they are very difficult to travel with.

I usually use Cetaphil in the shower to remove make up and cleanse. This winter my skin has been it's very dry and sore and I have switched to this cleanser. It's made a huge difference and my skin is feeling softer and more moisturised.

The downfall for me is that it's not great removing makeup. I either have to use a makeup remover first or cleanse twice.

Overall it;s gentle and soft and smells great. I really like it and I will be buying it again!

I am unhealthily obsessed with this cleanser. I am on my third bottle I can safely say that I am in love. Sukin products just work for my skin really well, I use their facial moisturizer, night cream and the hydrating mist toner as well. Will try their showering gel afterwards!
The only problem is that it doesn't remove makeup well. I need a separate makeup remover. But this product does not dry me up like other cleansers I rarely suffer from dry patches anymore!! It does not contain harsh chemicals, it is organic and it is affordable- what's more can you ask for?

EDIT:
After using it for half of year, it slowly started to break me out.

on 5/16/2014 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This smells wonderful and has a rich creamy texture, I almost feel like I'm giving myself a mini spa facial. If you're looking to remove heavy eye makeup you might need a stronger product. This is a light cleanser which feels lovely on the skin, great for just refreshing your face.

on 4/7/2014 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is really nice! It smells heavenly. I use it as a makeup remover along with a makeup wipe and it works great, or as a rub on wipe off cleanser for when I'm feeling really lazy. It makes my skin feel really soft and removes makeup really well, much less harsh than tugging your skin and creating wrinkles by using only a makeup wipe. It also is a lot less drying than other makeup removers that I have tried.