Dove Daily Hydrating Cleansing Cloths [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.3

Water, glycerin, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, silicone quaternium-8, sodium lauroyl lactylate, polyquaternium-10, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e acetate), retinyl palmitate (vitamin a palmitate), potassium lactate, lactic acid, cholesterol, soybean sterol, urea, sodium pca, polyquaternium-4, fragrance, corn oil, butylene glycol, bht, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate

This is my first review. Normally I read others' reviews for hours on here though, and it has helped tremendously with so many purchases! This is my HG cleanser. I have used them for years, and I have dry, acne-prone skin. I wear a lot of mineral makeup and this takes everything off, with suds to spare to wash my body with even. I am a beauty junkie and have tried almost every type of cleanser on the market; these cloths blow everything out of the water. I am finding it difficult to locate them recently, though - does anyone know if they've been discontinued? I will be so sad...

on 1/19/2010 11:48:00 AM

I use these every night to wash my face - they remove all of my makeup and don't irritate my skin (like the Olay ones do). They also keep my skin NORMAL - not oily or too dry. These are also great for when you are traveling. I am probably on my 50th box of these and will buy them until they discontinue them...
UPDATE: And of course they discontinued these. This is probably the 5th Dove product that has been discontinued (along with Nutrium body wash & body bar, and all of their face care line)...I love their products but I am giving up because I know it's only a matter of time before it will be gone. Moving on to Olay permanently.

on 12/16/2009 2:15:00 AM

i bought these for when i am too lazy and tired to go thru all my usual hoopla. lathers well and the cloth is not abrasive on my skin. ample size cloth, enough to cleanse my entire face and neck. if i wear miminal makeup it can easily remove that too. so while i like them i do not use the product like i intended. for that reason i would not repurchase. i do think this product would be great for someone new to skin care.

on 12/16/2009 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

There are 30 counts in one box, but more like 60 (cut in half) or 120 (cut in 4 pieces). Since it lathers up really well, I only need a little piece to clean my face. The cloth's texture is just right and not harsh. Most importantly, it makes skin moist and soft.

on 11/26/2009 11:13:00 AM

I only gave these a try because the travel size was on sale at Target for .87 cents. I'm so glad I did. I've used the Pond's clothes and I feel like they leave a film on my skin. These completely remove my makeup and it's the only cleanser I've ever used that I don't feel the need to moisturize afterward. I will be using these for years to come.

I'm addicted to cleansing cloths. Nothing takes off my makeup and exfoliates better. I've tried using washcloths and cleanser, but I always forget to take them out of the bathroom to wash them. Yeah, I'm lazy. These cloths are a skin saver.
I bought these originally because everywhere stopped selling my Dove Cool Moisture cloths, which I preferred. These got the job done, though. Unfortunately, I can't find these anymore either. Everywhere sells the Sensitive skin ones, but I find they don't cleanse as well and leave makeup behind. I've had to switch to Olay's Hydrating daily facials, which Costco sells in bulk, so this might turn out well.

on 6/9/2009 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

really like this, would be excellent for travel. completely removed my makeup, didnt try on eyes. didnt leave my skin feeling tight just clean.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Gorgeous on the skin, really refreshing and cleansing, it is quite hydrating, but I would still moisturize my face afterwards. Does a great job of removing makeup (though I still use eye makeup remover for darker colours) I have tried another brand (Garnier) and been disappointed. Dove the best so far, and I'll keep buying it.

on 11/25/2007 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Excellent product. One cloth removes my makeup and cleanses my face without drying it out. Also it is very foamy and gentle. Excellent price but I wish the package was a little different maybe more packaged like baby wipes container. Once again excellent product

on 8/1/2007 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

i adore these!!! they are perfection. they take off every last speck of makeup and dirt and cleanse and exfoliate your skin all at the same time. i've tried alot of different brands of these, but i like these Dove cloths and the generic Target brand ones the best. i'll use these forever!