Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't like it very much because the quality of Limited Edition is worse than the permanent collection I think. Anyway I love it but won't buy again

on 2/12/2009 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, so I found this at a CCO. It looked pretty and I loved the gold compact. I thought I may have a Milani shimmer stripes at home similar but got it anyway. All I can say is WOW...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I went back and bought 3 more the next day. I am fair/pale and can't really wear much color on my cheeks or I look like I have rosacea. This just makes me GLOW in a fair-skinned kinda way. It gives me subtle color with some shimmer that's not too much for my 35 year old skin. This would look good on anyone!

on 2/9/2009 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

my first BB Shimmerbrick and I'm happy. bought it at holiday time while looking for something special for the parties and wow! did it work! it's the only thing I added to my day makeup for the evening and suddenly men-people were telling me I looked terrific. in fact, that happens whenever I wear it. so, of course, I would buy it again. and maybe try the Bronze, too, since this is a bit more golden than it is coppery.

on 11/22/2008 6:10:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Bobbi Brown's Holiday look this year is her most gorgeous to date (and that's saying a lot!) Copper Diamond is ultra flattering for every skin tone adding glow and glisten to complexions.

A stunning palette of five compatible shades is found in Bobbi's Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick compact - Candlelight, Gold, Copper, Beige, and Sand - all harmonize to bring skin a warm luminescence.

With a faux leather inset and coppery finish the newly designed compact is a handsome accessory, a proper home for this beautiful palette. I love it!

- Gail

on 11/4/2008 12:06:00 PM

I had to get this one. It was an obsession since I was way too late for Gold Shimmer Brick party. I am disappointed. The colors are too warm on me and they go on sheer. That is not a problem really, but the problem is that my eyes get irritated my the shimmer. It is quite coarse shimmer, it is not fine at all. I think this is the most expensive makeup product I have had. I paid over 60 for it in ebay because thats the only place I can get it. And I bought it without testing it first. Most stripes are beige gold but there is one darker stripe that is like a caramer shade and even that is just medium dark. I would recommend this only to warm skintones. I am not even sure if I am gonna keep it.
The case is different from the another black cased shimmerbrick I have this one is golden and kind of matte so it wont get any fingerprints. I like the packaging. It looks bit like a bar of chocolate.