Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

on 1/19/2009 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first shimmerbrick from Bobbi Brown and I love it. It gives a nice glow without looking too oily or glittery. The colors are very sheer and would probably look good on any skin tone. I'm currently using it as on my cheeks and on my eye lids during the day when I am too lazy to apply my eyeshadow. I've been using it for a good month and I haven't put a dent in mine so although they are $40.00, they last forever.

on 11/6/2008 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was waiting for somebody to review this, I was too lazy to start the review. ;o)

I DO like this shimmerbrick, but I liked the last two LE bricks that BB came out with, too. I like this Copper one better than the Gold one because this one shows better on my skin becuz it isn't as pale. This looks nice over blush; it gives my cheeks a nice, healthy glow. I also tried dusting this a few times over my eyeshadow and it gave my lids a touch of a warm, coppery sparkle. Very pretty shimmerbrick to have, and the packaging is also something special. I like that it is gold and embossed on top, it makes it easy to find amongst my other highlighters. Check it out before it's gone, othewise, you will wind up getting ripped-off buying it on ebay... unless you get lucky.