Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

4.3

on 10/9/2011 6:12:00 AM

This is just so gorgeous to look at. I got this as a gift, so personally I would not have chosen these colours as I would love to use a shimmer brick more as a blush. This is not possible as a blush due to the colours but look beautiful and subtle on my eyelids. I love how it shimmers, not glitters.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't like it very much because the quality of Limited Edition is worse than the permanent collection I think. Anyway I love it but won't buy again

on 6/16/2009 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted a slight glow without too much color and that is exactly what I got with this shimmer brick. I'm so pleased with it. It gives me a lovely glow and it looks beautiful over my Maui bronzer. A light hand is needed with this, a little goes a long way.

on 5/8/2009 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Copper Diamond is my 2nd Shimmerbrick. the first being the original Bronze one.

This one builds like the Bronze with a different color strips:
champagne, dark gold, warm light copper, bronze (same color strip as the 3rd one down from the top in the original Bronze shimmerbrick), and light warm gold.

All in all, good for when I want a candle-glowy hue as opposed to color - which I want when I'm doing a smoky eye. I also combine over my regular blush for a warm glow.

This is one of those things where I can layer it over my Bronzer or Bronze Shimmerbrick when I want to lower the color volume and not sacrifice glow. Previous to this purchase, I was using powder foundation to tone down the color but I ended up looking too dusty even when tapping the excess off with my brush.

Comes in a goldish compact with a leather-look center, which is good cuz then I'm not confusing it with my other Shimmerbrick.

Would definitely repurchase - have to order it online from bobbibrowncosmetics.com since its no longer sold at the counters.

This is the second shimmer brick that I have bought (Bronze was my first) and although I like it, I can't say that I love it as much as the one I had bought a few years ago. I agree with previous reviewers, this compact contains more gold tones than copper. It gives me a light, golden hue on my cheeks and works well on eyes, however I don't think it is nearly as pigmented or shimmery as my Bronze shimmer brick is. I also find the packaging beautiful and sophisticated, however it is a bit chunky in my makeup bag. Overall, I do like this shimmer brick, but I wouldn't repurchase it, even if it wasn't LE. Ladies with fairer skin or those looking for more subtle shimmer might like this better, but this only got me craving a new Bronze shimmer brick (which I just bought this weekend!)

on 11/22/2008 6:10:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Bobbi Brown's Holiday look this year is her most gorgeous to date (and that's saying a lot!) Copper Diamond is ultra flattering for every skin tone adding glow and glisten to complexions.

A stunning palette of five compatible shades is found in Bobbi's Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick compact - Candlelight, Gold, Copper, Beige, and Sand - all harmonize to bring skin a warm luminescence.

With a faux leather inset and coppery finish the newly designed compact is a handsome accessory, a proper home for this beautiful palette. I love it!

- Gail