Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

4.8

on 3/24/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a good shade for the Shimmer Bricks. I think it will look fantastic in the summer time. This is not as deep as the Bronze Shimmer Brick.

on 7/1/2010 8:05:00 AM

I love this highlighter, especially now in the summer with some tan it looks great. I already have Platinum Pink and Rose Quartz and they all are different enough to have something suitable for every makeup colour. You just have to be careful on not using too much at a time, and use it only on the sides of the cheek, not too close to the nose or it will make your cheeks look chubby pretty easily.

I don't think I'll ever have to buy again since this will last for years, but if I lost this, I could consider hunting it again. This has been a LE so it's propably difficult to find anymore, so I'll better not lose/break this one!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am totally in love with this product and it has become a staple in my everyday look. It is too light to be a blush but AMAZING as a highlighter for my NC30 skintone with golden undertones. Once I have on all my makeup on, I lightly swirl a skunk brush on the surface and apply it to the areas of my face where the sun will hit like my nose, and chin, and across my cheeks.I avoid my forehead since I don't want to look sweaty. It gives me the prettiest translucent golden beige glow that I have never achieved with any other highlighter. The difference I notice with this and other highlighters is that it lets your own skin shine through and not cover it up with a layer of thick powder glitter or shimmer.This is like the initial glowy tan you get from being on vacation in Hawaii. Where your nose and cheeks get a little shiny but is flattering since it looks like the results of a healthy tan. t is finely milled so it doesn't ever look cakey. I recieved this in a swap in the winter and didn't really use it much. It's beginning to get warmer here so I pulled it out about a month ago and was amazed at the glow I had achieved with this product. I cannot wait to use this in the summer when I get a little darker. I think it will look ever more amazing..The best part is the packaging. It is not the ugly standard black casing that BB's other shimmerbricks come it. It is housed in a luxe golden case that is so pretty and not tacky at all. I doubt I will ever run out of this but if I do I would definitely repurchase. I believe it retails for $40 but in my opinion it is worth every penny at least for me!

on 2/12/2009 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, so I found this at a CCO. It looked pretty and I loved the gold compact. I thought I may have a Milani shimmer stripes at home similar but got it anyway. All I can say is WOW...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I went back and bought 3 more the next day. I am fair/pale and can't really wear much color on my cheeks or I look like I have rosacea. This just makes me GLOW in a fair-skinned kinda way. It gives me subtle color with some shimmer that's not too much for my 35 year old skin. This would look good on anyone!

on 11/4/2008 4:33:00 PM

I would purchase this again if I could ever use up all of the product... This is what I wanted the Gold Shimmerbrick to be- but the Gold was waaay too yellow. It reminds me of what candlelight will do to your skin, just adding a champagne colored glow. I love the packaging, too - it's easy to see which shimmerbrick is which. I'll post pics later. I haven't used it on my eyes, but I'm sure that the colors would be great on all skin tones for eyebrow highlight.