Cargo Blu-ray concealer

Cargo Blu-ray concealer

4.6

Aqua (water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Amaranthus Caudatus Extract, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Hydrogenated Castor OilL, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 -Sesquiisostearate, Methylpropandiol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Bisabolol, Dimethiconal, Tocopherol, Backhousia Citriodora Oil, LecIthin, Carnosine, Silybum Marianum Extract, Linalool, Citral ( /-) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 7/21/2016 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'very been on the hunt for the best concealer for years. My concealer graveyard is massive. After yet another, expensive fail I spent a few hours researching. This concealer got such high reviews that I decided to make the 1/2 hour journey to the only store in my city that carries Cargo. I'mean SO glad I did!!! Finally, I can stop wasting my money on concealers that just don'the measure up. I'mean 54 with dry, very dehydrated skin. And the skin under and around my eyes is particularly dry answer crepey. This luxuriously silky, creamy, full coverage concealer doesn't accentuate crepiness, settle into fine lines/wrinkles, or crease. I also find it hydrating. It looks as good 14 hours later as it did when I first applied it. If's not cheap, but it's less expensive than a lot of the other concealers in my graveyard. And, considering how well it performs, I'm happy to drive a 1/2 hour across town and pay the $28. I can'tell recommend it highly enough.

on 2/2/2016 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Great product. I have a really hard time find a concealer that covers with out looking cakey. This one covers up undereyes nicely without accentuating lines. Only downside is the shade selection. I use the lightest shade and it's great for brightening up the undereye area. Went through about 3 of these.

To Read all 36 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Best concealer ever! I've tried them all from high end to low and this outperforms them all! It doesn't settle into fine lines, has good color selection and has excellent staying power. Everything I want and need in a concealer. Perfection!

on 10/17/2015 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm always on the lookout for yet another "newer, better" concealer and since Cargo is now available at a drugstore near my school and gym and since I knew this concealer has a really high repurchase rating (as concealers go), I wanted to give it a try. This now seems to have undergone a name change and it's now labelled Cargo HD PICTURE PERFECT Concealer. I purchased shade 02, which is now the second lightest shade, after struggling to decide between it and the lightest shade. I think I made the right choice. This does a great job of helping to cancel out my under-eye shadows. It looks natural (rather than "illuminating/brightening"). What is really great about this is how well it wears without settling into and drawing attention to under eye creases (or even creating them where none seem to exist). It is neither too greasy nor too drying (NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - I am thinking of YOU). I am tempted to purchase the lighter shade - 01 - for those times when I do want to lighten my under eye area but for every day use, 02 is a perfect shade. Things have obviously changed since some of the earlier reviews since this now seems to come in FIVE shades, not just 2.

PROS: good coverage, natural looking, non-creasing, pretty good shade selection, long-wearing and it looks as good at the end of the day as it does when first applied!

CONS: the packaging!!!! It puts me in mind of a concealer from Lise Watier with the same packaging. It seems a bit unhygienic - you twist the cylinder to bring "dots" of product up into a "sponge" angled tip (it's not really sponge, but I can't think of how else to describe it) and then you dab it onto your under-eyes. After the very first use, it looked grubby. I think I'll pick the product up from the tip with a concealer brush and apply it that way. The other downside to the packaging is that, just like with the Watier product, you cannot tell when you are about to run out!

Other than these minor-ish issues with the packaging, this is a great concealer and I would certainly repurchase.

on 2/9/2014 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm in total agreement with Saspants, and in the same age group. This is a fantastic under eye concealer that looks so natural. It actually makes a difference, and on me does not collect in fine lines. Love it!

on 9/2/2013 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am a make-up minimalist most days when I go to work: sunscreen, eyeliner, mascara, undereye concealer. I've been quite impressed with this concealer so far. It has enough coverage for my dark circles, yet still feels sheer enough to blend right into my skin. Most concealers I've tried is too thick and looks weird when I only have coverage around my eyes (i.e. it would probably look okay if I had some sort of foundation on, but I'm just too lazy for that). Also, this concealer doesn't seem to need to be set with powder and lasts all day on me.

The cons have been mentioned here before and I agree with them: this concealer is on the pricey side, only comes in 2 shades (I have to mix the two to match me), and it's nearly impossible to tell how much is left. Despite all this, I might consider repurchasing, but I like to try new products so we will see.

on 6/17/2013 1:51:00 AM

I am wary of spending so much money on any makeup product, but was finding that no matter what drugstore concealer I was buying, it would eventually settle into my fine lines under my eyes and would look a bit cakey after some hours. I bought this with a discount code on dermstore.com and am really loving it. The key is to let it dry a bit before applying. I like to apply some to the back of my hand while I'm doing my eye makeup. Then, I use my pinky finger to dot it onto my under eyes. I found that this works best. I don't use powder to set it, because I found that it actually makes it look worse. This winds up lasting for quite a while and I haven't really had issues with it settling into my fine lines. I use Shade 02 in Medium/Dark and it works perfectly for my NC35 skin. I will definitely try to squeeze this into my beauty budget in the future, because it is worth it.

on 5/24/2013 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Love me soma this concealer. Typically anything under my eye settles into my lines and ages me, including Touche Eclat. This is the only thing I've found that doesn't. It's also brightening. Love the creamy texture too. Cargo is amaze.

EDIT: Unfortunately it crept in my undereye lines. That was the one place I really liked it too. I tried covering another spot on my face and it was far too sheer to do anything. *sniff*

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

so, I've bought this concealer pretty much based on reviews here. i was looking for something water resistant AND not tested on animals (please let me know if you have any information that states otherwise) and i stumbled upon cargo blu-ray. i have to say i was apprehensive about there being only two shades but the light one matches my skin pretty well, actually it's pretty much an exact match (my skin is fair and warm). as for it being water resistant - that it is. i wear it to the gym (i use it without foundation, just to cover the problem areas, and i don't powder over it) and it does not budge. it creases only slightly after my workout but it's barely noticeable. also it seems to me it might be ever so slightly on the drying side but that could be due to my very dry skin. most importantly it does not irritate my skin (i use it under my eyes, on my cheeks and chin and around the nose, i guess all over my face) and i have very sensitive skin and moderate rosacea. i don't use much makeup (i hate stuff on my face plus it makes my skin only redder so i usually put a minimal amount of anything on it) so i don't have an array of concealers i can compare it to but based on my experience with it so far (i've been using it for a couple of months now so it's safe to say this is my definitive opinion on it) i think it is an excellent concealer, i will repurchase it and i highly recommend it.
also, many thanks to everyone here for their reviews that pointed me to this concealer.

on 5/19/2013 4:04:00 AM

This has become the one thing I cannot live without, my HG concealer. I have genetic dark under eye circles that worsen with sinus/allergies and lack of sleep. On a good day I layer Benefit's "That Gal" brightening primer then apply Benefit's "Eye Bright" to the inner corners. I then use my Cargo concealer and bam, you can barely see my dark circles.

On a bad day i will use the primer and brightener then will next use either Benefit's "Lemon Aid" or Pixi's correction cream and then use Cargo's Blu-Ray Concealer and blend in with my concealer brush using a dotting, blending motion. I then set this area using ELF's under eye brightening HD powder.

Either way Cargo's Blu-Ray concealer is a huge part of my daily make-up routine and I can't live without it!