Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rose Oil Anatolia, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499).

on 2/14/2016 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think this is great if you need a primer and have dry skin but I don't feel like this enhances my makeup routine in any way.

Absorbs quickly, doesn't have a fragrance (if it does, it smells like crap)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS!!
I have little experience with primers, before this had only really used a random one from revlon (sorry don't know the range, it was a transparent one though... came in a tube... meh)
and this is so lovely! my foundation glides on so nicely when I've used this and it STAYS PUT. ALL DAY LONG. I can go to the gym and work up a hideous sweat and when I leave my makeup still looks fabulous. This primer has prevented my crappy chanel lift lumiere concealer from creasing as much around the eyes. THIS IS SO GREAT. I RECOMMEND! :)