Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer

3.5

Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rose Oil Anatolia, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499).

on 1/14/2013 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is only the second primer I've tried and I rather like it. The smell is lovely, it makes my skin look and feel smooth, and my make up lasts much longer. I can't say it lives up to its name, there was no illuminating going on but I can see that it does improve my skin so I guess that's what they mean. If you have oily skin, best not to use a moisturiser first (I don't know if you're supposed to or not anyway though). It didn't make the oiliness in my skin worse so that was a bonus, and I still had to blot but I'm used to having to do that (on hot days in particular).
I'll but it again though.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

And...Natio delivers another impressive product. So far, this is the best primer I've tried, especially in terms of foundation longevity. Their range is all very affordable, in my opinion, compared to what comparable drugstore products normally retail for in Australia. I think I got in on sale for around $13 AUD.
Clean, simple, no fuss packaging. I can easily control how much I want. Gives a lovely base, is not greasy. Absorbs quickly (but not too quickly).
I would repurchase

I purchased this product recently because I was using a moisturiser under my makeup and it was leaving my skin too shiny. I was impressed by the reviews of this product and I was also happy with the price, so gave it a go. This is a lovely primer. My skin looks just right - not matte, not shiny. My makeup goes on really evenly over it - what more could you ask for really! I am not always happy with the quality of Natio products, but this one is first rate!

on 1/4/2010 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This primer isn't for me. It leaves my skin with an extra layer of oil which is the last thing I'm looking for. The primer has a really runny consistency which is not nice. It smells like old lady and I just don't like it at all.