Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer

4.3

Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rose Oil Anatolia, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499).

I absouloutly adore this product after trying some "higher end" primers i still think that this is the best even though its around 5x less the prices of other primers. Its really natural and im on my secound tube and it hasnt broken my skin out at all if anything has improved my skin. i have noticed my makeup being more enevly spread and lasting alot longer and for around $16 AUD it is so cheap for a primer. I feel that this could last me a lot longer then it does if the packaging was changed to a pump that disperses a reasonable amount because its hard not to squeeze out way too much of this and waste it other then that it is a perfect product. it has a very natural smell which i personally like. Overall great primer will be repurchasing everytime i run out because personally find it is the best primer for me !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Can't use, itches my sensitive skin. On a different note I saw MumAgain thinks it doesn't contain silicones, but it actually does. I just checked my brand new tube and the ingredients list on the back says "dimethicone", which is a silicone.

on 8/7/2011 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I quite liked this primer. It went on nicely and gave a glow (shea butter in it?). My face is quite dry so I moisturise, then this primer on top and I have a nice dewy look to my foundation. I found though I did have to make sure it was completely covering my face otherwise I would look 'patchy' when my foundation was done. Also, blend foundation in really well as the primer might make the foundation streaky. Other than that it held my foundation/eyeshadow/lipstick well all day with it still looking good by evening. I haven't used any other primer yet so I can't compare, but this seems to do its job perfectly fine to me :)

on 4/14/2011 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Napoleon Perdis left me with a distasteful after-taste towards runny primers ever since I tried their one...it felt so yucky on my skin. As such, I began steering towards silicone ones instead because of their dry velvety finish.

Thanks to Natio, however, my repulsion to runny primers disappeared. This primer is fluid but an effective makeup tool because it absorbs so quickly into your skin (thumbs up for time management!!), has a pleasant aroma, leaves a smooth canvas for foundation (excellent prepping tool) and is very very gentle on my horrbly sensitive skin.

Does makeup last longer - it works about the same amount of time as any ol' primer. I have nothing truly remarkable to say about this in terms of long-lastingness.

Does makeup stay fresher for longer? - I believe it does - better than my past primers anyway!

Oil-control? - Doesn't make it better, but doesn't make it worse either. Just a normal primer that doesn't specialise in sebum-control or anything.