Natio AGELESS Illuminating Primer

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Natio AGELESS Illuminating Primer
AGELESS Illuminating Primer

4.3

Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rose Oil Anatolia, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499).

on 1/14/2019 5:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best primer I have ever used and it’s so affordable too!
It goes on like a dream - it’s actually beautiful to apply because it feels soothing on the skin and absorbs quickly.
It leaves my skin so soft and smooth - perfect for those days when I have dryness or flaky patches on my combo skin.
Even though my skin is combo and can get very oily in the t zone - i find this primer to almost control the oil while still hydrating the drier parts of my face (under eyes etc) and giving it an almost lit from within youthful look. It is bloody brilliant!!
I wore it under my makeup on my wedding day and my skin was flawless for the whole day.
The ingredients also seem to prevent breakouts and calm redness - so that’s a bonus too!

on 5/2/2018 12:56:00 AM

This is a great gentle product for dry and sensitive skin. Price is good, I usually wait for the Myer or David Jones sale where you get a whole gift pack for spending not very much on Natio products.

on 2/14/2016 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think this is great if you need a primer and have dry skin but I don't feel like this enhances my makeup routine in any way.

Absorbs quickly, doesn't have a fragrance (if it does, it smells like crap)

on 3/26/2013 8:48:00 AM

I am definitely not in the age category to be using this but I stole it off my mum and I love it! I have very oily skin and use this instead of a moisturiser; I do have to touch up a few times but that happens whether I use this primer or not, it does not add to my oilyness and makes my foundation go on much smoother. I personally like the smell but if you get headaches or reactions from fragrance I wouldn't recommend

on 1/14/2013 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is only the second primer I've tried and I rather like it. The smell is lovely, it makes my skin look and feel smooth, and my make up lasts much longer. I can't say it lives up to its name, there was no illuminating going on but I can see that it does improve my skin so I guess that's what they mean. If you have oily skin, best not to use a moisturiser first (I don't know if you're supposed to or not anyway though). It didn't make the oiliness in my skin worse so that was a bonus, and I still had to blot but I'm used to having to do that (on hot days in particular).
I'll but it again though.

on 12/31/2012 9:05:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

It took me a couple of days of use to notice a difference when I first started using this primer.

PROS: It feels great on my skin, pleasant scent, it doesn't contribute to oil build up, my pores are virtually invisible, apart from an afternoon blotting (around my nose which is normal for me) I didn't have to touch up my make up and you only need the smallest amount so I'd say this is well priced.

CONS: I can see why some people might not like the scent as it is very distinct (the rosehip oil?) and I didn't notice much of a difference with the appearance of fine lines but I'm not sure that is a feature of the product (or maybe it's still early days).

on 8/28/2012 4:58:00 PM

I love this product. Far better than some of the supposed "best primers on the market". My foundation stayed in place all day and by the evening I just need a little bit of powder to continue into the night.

on 3/25/2012 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I can't believe I'm onto my fourth bottle and haven't reviewed this before now. 've been using this for about 5 years now and haven't really found anything better to hold my makeup in place. Feels light and DOES NOT clog pores. I love that it doesn't contain any silicone. Makes foundation very easy to apply and blend with no dry patches and I definitely have noticed a difference in the longevity of my foundation with this on - easily lasting a normal work day. I've tried Lancme, Napoleon, ModelCo, Revlon, MAC etc and this blows all of them out of the water in terms of value for money and effectiveness. Will keep repurchasing this forever.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

And...Natio delivers another impressive product. So far, this is the best primer I've tried, especially in terms of foundation longevity. Their range is all very affordable, in my opinion, compared to what comparable drugstore products normally retail for in Australia. I think I got in on sale for around $13 AUD.
Clean, simple, no fuss packaging. I can easily control how much I want. Gives a lovely base, is not greasy. Absorbs quickly (but not too quickly).
I would repurchase

I am so impressed by this primer! Initially when I tried some on the back of my hand I found that it felt like it did nothing, just any plain old serum-like moisturiser. Went home and checked out the reviews here and then decided to give it a try since many reviewers had had good experiences with it.
I have oily, acne-prone combination skin (I know I'm so lucky, I've got the lot), so I need something to moisturise but absorbs quickly. I never used a primer prior to this, I only used light moisturisers (was using Neutrogena's oil-free Moisturiser for Combination skin) but I started noticing that the skin on my forehead was getting bumpy and on some days the foundation around my nose made my skin texture look really uneven. So I figured it was about time I ventured into the primer dept.

PROS:
- Absorbs quickly with no oily residue
- Evens out my skin texture & the pores around my nose are definitely smaller with the skin looking flawless/smooth
- I don't have a big issue with skin tone, but I'm pretty sure this did something for my skin tone too because my makeup just looks better somehow
- Makes my foundation last longer and my makeup still looks fresh at the end of the day
- Controls my insanely oily skin! This has been the ONLY product that has managed to keep me from getting shiny. I normally need to blot and use powder during the day (I use MAC Blot Powder which helps with oil control but still requires me to blot at least once). However, I've noticed that only my nose is shiny now (as opposed to my entire face. And when I say I have oily skin I mean my fringe gets oily from being in contact with my forehead if I haven't blotted in time)
- Makes my foundation totally transfer resistant! I use Maybelline's 24hr SuperStay foundation which on its own is pretty good with being transfer resistant but when I need to blow my nose or something like this, I still get transferring of foundation. BUT this primer has made my foundation bomb-proof!
- SILICONE-FREE!!!
- No strong smell, and what little smell this primer has dissipates quickly (which is unsual for a Natio product, I have the GLOW moisturiser and a Night cream and both are seriously strong smelling stuff)
- Made from natural products (organic rosehip oil) and high in Vitamin C

CONS
- Probably a bit expensive ($AUD17 for 1.7 oz)
- The consistency is very runny, so being in a tube can possibly lead to some overflow when dispensing the product. So it might have been better in a pump bottle, but if you're careful there shouldn't be any issues.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
- All skin types. It's moisterising enough for dry skin but doesn't aggravate oily skin (instead it controls the oil...and remember, this is coming from grease face here). Silicone-free so definitely appropriate for those who have acne-prone or have sensitive skin.

I am definitely buying this again! I haven't tried any other primers but this without a doubt is my HG! It does everything a primer is meant to do and I'm so happy I've found a way to control my oily skin!