Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer

Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rose Oil Anatolia, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS!!
I have little experience with primers, before this had only really used a random one from revlon (sorry don't know the range, it was a transparent one though... came in a tube... meh)
and this is so lovely! my foundation glides on so nicely when I've used this and it STAYS PUT. ALL DAY LONG. I can go to the gym and work up a hideous sweat and when I leave my makeup still looks fabulous. This primer has prevented my crappy chanel lift lumiere concealer from creasing as much around the eyes. THIS IS SO GREAT. I RECOMMEND! :)

on 12/29/2010 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Lovely primer, although a bit runny and I found my lid will not shut properly leaving dry primer all clogging the tube. Do not use this primer if you are going to apply foundation with a cheap brush as this will leave lines all over your face, it would probably do that anyway with a cheap brush. Probably not the best for oily skin because of it's runny factor. I love it and it's smell and ingredients AND how you only need to use a little to cover your whole face!

on 7/27/2009 7:38:00 AM

I had been using the Napolean Primer for almost a year, and it was only due to the reviews on this product that I knew it existed and decided to give it a go.

I've been using it for just 4 days now but so far it seems miles better than Napolean! My make up looks way more dewy and natural and the staying power is terrific!

I was getting quite a few breakouts with Napolean, so time will tell if this makes a difference in that department.

The only wee gripe I have with it is that my skin tone, which has uneven patches on the cheeks, seems just the same.

It will be interesting how it fairs up in our humid summer...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ooooh this is a nice, high quality product. It's a very light, quite runny lotion that absorbs quickly. Non greasy. Has the usual Natio scent. Packed full of effective and impressive ingredients such as Vitamin C and Rosehip Oil which is hard to find in a primer. Convenient squeeze tube packaging. It definitely makes my foundation go on so much smoother, it just glides on perfectly and I don't need to use as much foundation, it extends the coverage. So VERY impressed there! I'm still not certain whether it truly makes my foundation last longer - its hard to tell. But I'm so happy with the application I don't really care. At first I thought this was a little too runny and watery to be effective, but don't be put off by that, it really works!

on 3/30/2009 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Prior to using this product, I used the Smashbox photo finish foundation primer and I must say, the Natio primer is ten times better. I've noticed that once I've applied my foundation, my skin looks a lot more smoother/flawless than it would if I had used the smashbox primer. I love love love this product & at under $20, it's an absolute steal!

on 11/4/2008 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I found the natio one affected my skin to where i got a pimple
maybe the Napoleon Perdis one is better because it is also an anti irritant primer..........i just find it soothes my skin and helps the make up look natural