Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer

2.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rose Oil Anatolia, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499).

on 7/15/2012 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Wow. I cannot believe how positive the comments are.

While this product has a great smell and leaves my face feeling lovely it is just way too oily for anyone with combination or oily skin.

By the end of the day my face looked like it had been sprayed with water (and not in a nice dewy way).

If you have normal or dry skin this would be great, but people with combination or oily skin STAY AWAY!

I actually cannot use it with my makeup anymore and instead have to use it as a moisturiser after I cleanse at night.

I highly recommend Australis over this product. More staying power, less oily and cheaper.

I cannot believe anyone else hasn't found it to be too oily yet. I'd actually love to post photos of before and after (morning and arvo) with this product compared to Australis primer. You'd notice the watery face on the camera and think I'd have swum in olive oil.