Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer

Filtered by age: 44-55
Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer

1 review

Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rose Oil Anatolia, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499).

I purchased this product recently because I was using a moisturiser under my makeup and it was leaving my skin too shiny. I was impressed by the reviews of this product and I was also happy with the price, so gave it a go. This is a lovely primer. My skin looks just right - not matte, not shiny. My makeup goes on really evenly over it - what more could you ask for really! I am not always happy with the quality of Natio products, but this one is first rate!