Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer

3.3

Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rose Oil Anatolia, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499).

I absouloutly adore this product after trying some "higher end" primers i still think that this is the best even though its around 5x less the prices of other primers. Its really natural and im on my secound tube and it hasnt broken my skin out at all if anything has improved my skin. i have noticed my makeup being more enevly spread and lasting alot longer and for around $16 AUD it is so cheap for a primer. I feel that this could last me a lot longer then it does if the packaging was changed to a pump that disperses a reasonable amount because its hard not to squeeze out way too much of this and waste it other then that it is a perfect product. it has a very natural smell which i personally like. Overall great primer will be repurchasing everytime i run out because personally find it is the best primer for me !

on 3/26/2013 8:48:00 AM

I am definitely not in the age category to be using this but I stole it off my mum and I love it! I have very oily skin and use this instead of a moisturiser; I do have to touch up a few times but that happens whether I use this primer or not, it does not add to my oilyness and makes my foundation go on much smoother. I personally like the smell but if you get headaches or reactions from fragrance I wouldn't recommend

on 11/30/2011 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It didn't so anything amazing, it did hold and keep my make up on as for 'illuminating' it didn't highlight or provide a glow, shine or shimmer.

on 12/29/2010 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Lovely primer, although a bit runny and I found my lid will not shut properly leaving dry primer all clogging the tube. Do not use this primer if you are going to apply foundation with a cheap brush as this will leave lines all over your face, it would probably do that anyway with a cheap brush. Probably not the best for oily skin because of it's runny factor. I love it and it's smell and ingredients AND how you only need to use a little to cover your whole face!

on 1/4/2010 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This primer isn't for me. It leaves my skin with an extra layer of oil which is the last thing I'm looking for. The primer has a really runny consistency which is not nice. It smells like old lady and I just don't like it at all.

on 1/4/2010 2:16:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is a nice primer, but I wouldn't say it helped with neither the application nor the longevity of my foundation. I suppose it does 'illuminate' my complexion, which is lovely in the morning when I first put my makeup on (I love the glowy look :D), but I'm an oily girl. I really need something mattifying, at least to start me out for the day. Otherwise, a glow can quickly turn into a complete shine, which is not pretty :(
I'll use up what I have, and then return to the hunt for a primer.