Sephora Sephora by OPI: And a Cherry on Top

No Image

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

A very bright cherry red! Applies nicely, but is a little sheer. If you have longer nails, you may be able to still see the white tips. I apply at least three coats and sometimes an extra one the next day to get it fully opaque. I got this as a mini, so I doubt I would buy a full bottle due to the sheerness. It resists chipping for a solid 4 days or so, so it's a good polish, just not HG.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Beautiful shade, but very sheer coverage, my salon nail girl had to put 3 coats for full coverage, or you can see wear the tips attach to the nail. I like full coverage polish where you don't need to touch up after a couple of days. I have other Sephora reds and this is by far the sheerest.

on 11/3/2008 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

A great first impression of the new Sephora line by OPI. Add a Cherry on Top is a beautiful bright, hot pink red that is definitely cool toned. Application is lovely with no streaking, though two coats is ideal. For some reason this reminds me of Chanel's Splendeur nail polish, which I love.

on 10/9/2011 1:46:00 AM

What it is: a bright red nail polish.
- - -
Pros - long lasting. chip resistant. like the previous reviewer mentioned: two coats is ideal, but three and you're perfect. Classic red shade.
- - -
Cons - none. Maybe the price? 9.50
- - -
Over all - cool toned shade that is very flattering. I'm fair skinned (NC 15 / NC 20) and this shade is not garish at all against it. IMO And a Cherry on Top and Essie Apple Jelly are perfect bright red shades to have around. Would re purchase.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A bright, cool toned candy apple sorta red. Almost fuschia with just one coat, the perfect bright red with two coats. I'm almost convinced this is the ideal red.

Popular Polishes