3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

This was a bomb mascara--shame it was discontinued. (I've been cleaning out my makeup stash and am reviewing all my old products before pitching them.) If I recall correctly, I got it on Pixiwoo Sam's recommendation years and years ago. It was super black and buildable, giving me pretty, almost doll-like lashes. It also didn't flake or run too badly on me. I went through at least a couple tubes of both the regular and waterproof versions before moving on to other products. Loved the rubber brush and the almost mirrored purple bottle. Very affordable as well. My only problem with it was that it smelled awful--like rubber tires!

About reviewer (444 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

This mascara was seventeen's number one editor pick mascara, and I don't know why. This made my lashes look super spidery and unnatural. It took a ton of time just to build any curves, but I admit, when it finally did, the curves were great. My lashes just looked gross up close. Today, I'll go back to my Lash Blast and maybe give this another go, but as for now, I will not be repurchasing. I will edit this review at a later time if my opinion changes.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

4 years ago

For a drug store brand this is a good mascara, in order to get your lashes looking curled and thick you do need a few coats but ultimately you get what you pay for. It does leave a sort of natural look and isn't the most long lasting mascara out there but I did like it and would probably re purchase it.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

1.0

5 years ago

Product did nothing for my lashes. Hate the wand. Pretty packaging though.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I bought this because of the packaging. It really didn't do much for my lashes. The wand is "curvy" as the packaging but doesn't apply well on the lashes. It weighed my lashes down, darkened it a little but no lenthing and definitely no did not curl my lashes as the ad suggested.

About reviewer (201 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

This is a great mascara for just an overall great look. For reference, I have quite long, thick, black lashes and most mascaras look good on me so it's hard to find one that stands out. This one definitely did. I've repurchased it because it's just such a great mascara. I think this was the first mascara I ever bought and it was definitely a home run. This offers awesome length and definition, nice volume, and holds a curl beautifully. It is nice and buildable so you can get a more natural or slightly more dramatic look. Also, it doesn't flake or smudge on me which is something I look out for a lot because my eyelashes hit my browbone, cheekbone, and glasses and it gets worse when I wear mascara because most of them flake or smudge. This one didn't and that earns tons of points from me. Also, it comes off easily with no scrubbing or anything, which I also love. All in all, a great overall mascara that I recommend to everyone.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I love this mascara but I think it works better when I apply another one above it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

5 years ago

A good formula but that plastic brush keeps pricking my upper waterline painfully.

About reviewer (1216 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

5 years ago

Great mascara, but not a favorite

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I used this all the time a LONG time ago and I loved it but it got all dried up so I washed the wand and used it on the mega plush and it works amazing.it makes my lashes look so long and amazing

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair