Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Skin Therapy Lotion Shea Butter

Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Skin Therapy Lotion Shea Butter

4.7

Water, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth 20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Ceramide Complex 2, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Silk Amino Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Polysorbate 60, Stearamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Steareth 21, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Dipotassium EDTA, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tribehenin, Isopropyl Myristate, Potassium Hydroxide, Acacia Farnesiana Flower Extract

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Feels great on the skin, is inexpensive and does well as others have mentioned on preventing stretch marks. Works very well at soothing dryness almost immediately. Excellent overall.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Makes your skin feel soft and powdery right off the bat. The feeling of the lotion and consistency is very thick but it lathers in nicely. Although it takes time to sink in the skin, you will notice a big difference once it does so. Great for taking trips up to the mountains if you don't love vaseline.

To Read all 39 Reviews, Login or Join

Packaging is great!

Effectiveness: 8/10 The texture of the cream and feel of it is amazing. It is thick and rubs into the skin nicely. It makes the skin feel super soft.

Packaging: 10/10 I love the pump. Easy to use and effective.

This is a must when my knees/elbows are feeling ashy

on 10/31/2015 7:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this lotion for my hands and cuticles during our cold Michigan winters. I keep it by my kitchen sink so I remember to use it, and the pump makes it very convenient. If I don't use lotion or hand cream regularly my fingertips crack and bleed.
It's thicker and richer than hand creams that I've tried (Curel, Vaseline, Avon) but it absorbs very quickly and leaves my fingers and hands soft, not greasy at all. I love the smell of it, too--very delicate and clean smelling.
I paid about $5 for the bottle after using a coupon; it should last a while so it was definitely worth the money.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

So, after reading all the great reviews on this body lotion I decided that I must go out and try it for myself. And I'm glad I did!
I love that this is in a pump, it makes it easy to use. The cream itself is a great texture, nice and thick, but easy to massage into skin. It has a faint scent, but it fades quickly which is great. It hydrated my skin and definitely has improved the softness. It took several uses to really show the improvement. But my skin has improved! And the moisture lasted over 24 hours, through the cold weather and wind. I'll definitely be buying this again.

I have been using this lotion since I was 15. My homeroom/geometry teacher kept the pump bottle on her desk and I'd keep coming back continuously to use it. It's an amazing non greasy moisturizer that doesn't dry out and the smell is fresh and soft, very nostalgic to me. Will buy for the rest of my life!

on 11/15/2014 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I picked this up on a BOGO at Safeway last night. I ususally use Aveeno, but for sure I am changing. I am so happy to see the positive reviews. I wil add mine to them. I am headed back to get more products by GB.

on 10/29/2014 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Omg I love this!!!! I originally tried one of the line at my moms and I was impressed how good it was. I recently bought my own bottle and I love how thick it is. I've used a lot of lotions including things like Palmers Cocoa Butter, the baby oil gels, oils, etc. I really love the creaminess of this. Smells nice, not at all the old fart brand it reminds you of from childhood lol. Actually softens. Totally going to make this my staple.

I got a different shea butter formula because this has propylene glycol in it and I try to avoid that, but this is much richer and makes my skin a lot softer, so I'l probably switch back.

My favorite lotion ever!! I've used Aveeno for years and it's good, but not as moisturizing as this lotion. It really does soften my skin! Like the smell, although I'd be ok without it. The smell doesn't last once on the skin so no worries. I use this on my entire body, including occasionally my cheeks when they're dry. I have moderately dry skin, especially in the winter.
Never feels greasy and it lasts all day. The true test is on my feet, which used to crack and bleed (I'm here in Arizona, which doesn't help much) but -with twice daily application-now are just pretty, normal looking feet :)
Affordable. I go through a 14 oz bottle every month or so with daily use.
Try it!!! The aloe version works well, too.

on 12/1/2013 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I always go back to this lotion after regretting the other brands. I wash my hands a lot at work and this is one of the few lotions that will keep my hands moisturize even after multiple washes. This lotion prevents and heals rough dry skin. The amazing part is it does the job without making your hands greasy. The scent is very subtle and fresh.

I mostly use this for work only. It's not a lotion I would keep in my purse just because I like to use something that has a stronger scent for going out.