Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara

Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara

3.2

I have this one in the waterproof version!

I really really like this mascara! It lasts all day, no smudges, no flakes. Its very dark black in color and its easy to apply. The brush is the perfect brush, its the perfect size (NOT huge, I hate huge brushes!) and nice and dense! This mascara builds easy, adds volume and holds the curl in my lashes all day and NO clumps!!! I really hope they never discontinue this as I just discovered it and that would suck! Love it though! I also love the packaging, black and red is very nice :) Please keep this around maybelline!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Eh, it didn't do too much for me like other Maybelline mascaras did. I like big fake-looking lashes without actually wearing fake lashes, and this mascara merely coats my lashes and leaves them sitting in their same dull, lifeless position, but it gets the job done and it's cheap so it's still an alright mascara.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I used this pretty often but it really wasn't the best. It would add some volume and length but nothing to be excited about. It smeared under eyes and was very hard to remove. Sometimes it flaked off but nothing too major.

on 8/7/2015 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This mascara was ok for me but it did not wow me. It is pretty true to its word about giving volume but it did not give as much volume as the packaging said it would. (Gives some volume)This mascara also does not at all hold a curl. After applying this mascara on top of a curl, my lashes just immediately straightened out as if I never curled them. It also does not last a long time after about 2-3 hours it did flake and smear a bit. I rubbed my eyes once and it irritated my eyes a bit as well. The brush is a pretty standard mascara brush and gives some small clumps that can easily be removed with another sweep of the brush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I still like this Turbo Boost mascara available in Very Black. It has a snazzy red & black tube. The wand is a great size & traditional shape. Not too fluffy or spiky. It's fairly wet & really black. It's about $5 tube but can be hard to find. It separates lashes well & does add nice volume. I find it best as a buddy mascara b/c it's not dramatic on its own. It somehow clumps only minimally & lets me add several layers. I can't say if it holds a curl or not b/c my lashes have a bit of curl already.I also see NO panda eyes or flakes! It removes easily w/any makeup removing wipe. I'm glad Maybelline has kept this one around for when I need a "Turbo Boost" for my lashes!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i really like this, at the moment i am using this bottle and it seperates about every lash and i love the brush i love everything about it, i barely got and im already hooked!:)

This is my current favorite mascara! It's not in the least bit clumpy and it actually separates just about EVERY lash, which is rare for me to find. I love that this gives me length AND volume, but also looks very natural. When I have this on, my lashes are also soft to the touch, which is wonderful. This lasts all day and doesn't flake off or smudge. It also dries quickly -- a SUPER plus. This and Rocket Volum' are my favorite mascaras!

on 11/26/2013 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok this is by far the best drugstore mascara out there! I always keep trying new expensive and inexpensive mascaras and always fall back to old faithful! My lashes are thin and sparse, this mascara makes them look like they have voomp! And for 5 bucks a tube !! Gotta love it!

on 10/11/2013 7:46:00 PM

Obssesed with this mascara! I just finished a thbe and ordered 2 more! I love the waterproof formula, it's not watery or too thick. It's coats my last and just makes them pop!

-Cat Roldán
March4Forth.Blogspot.Com

on 10/5/2013 11:12:00 AM

good but not best. try the waterproof one.