Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Distortion

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

What I love most about this particular color of the Heavy Metal Glitter Liners is that it's a sparkly white-ish clear, which is SO pretty! I prefer it over the silver glitter because this light color makes a beautiful little sparkle. It's super easy to apply and goes a long way!!

on 10/30/2008 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this on a bit of a whim while at Sephora. Halloween is coming up, and I had a passing thought that a glitter liner would be fun, although I have no particular desire to wear glitter on my eyes on a regular basis.

Until now. Distortion is beautiful in the tube-I do love to look at glittery things, especially in lip products (MAC Dazzleglass is one of my favorite products). It looks white with green, purple, and pink glitter. The website describes it as "iridescent", and that is a good description of the color in the tube. On my eyes, it is green, purple, and pink glitter in a clean base. I can see the glitter on it's own, and over a black liner, so I assume it will show up over any color liner. And look AMAZING.

I have yet to notice any irritating fallout, and I've had it on my upper eyelid for about seven hours now. This is unusual, because I wear contacts and I have very sensitive eyes. I'm sure that in a few hours it will start to irritate, because everything usually does after the oil on my eyelids gets ahold of it. But I am impressed so far.

Although $18 is a bit expensive for a glitter liner (because how often will one really use a glitter liner?), it was absolutely worth it. I don't plan on buying any more colors, but this, for sure, was worth it. I will repurchase, if need be.