Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Distortion

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Distortion

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/25/2010 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I got this in a set with some 24\7 liners a few months ago and i'v worn it a few times, i really like the brush just because its easy to use. I guess the color is clear with like pastel colored sparkles in it.. i mostly like putting this over my black eyeliner but im guessing it would look good over anything. Its pretty fine glitter, its not super huge chunks, its also probably the easiest glitter liner i have to remove. Im not sure if i'd pay full price for this, just because its not something you wear everyday, but i like it. Its fun for a night out too add some sparkle :)

on 2/27/2010 3:59:00 PM

I love this liner! I'm terrible at apply liquid liners, but the brush on this one made it a piece of cake!
I got this in the Hi-Fi set, and since have bought another color because I loved it so much.
It goes on easily. One coat gives you a decent amount of sparkle, two for a more even and heavier coverage. I prefer it on my upper lash line over bright shadows or over a black liner.
It's a really pretty irredescent color that shifts with whatever color is underneath it. When I wear it with vibrant greens, the green sparkles become more dominant. It's wonderful!
It doesn't look trampy or too over-the-top...I wear it all the time during the day and at night. Surprisingly versatile!

I got this with the pack of mini eyeliners and I absoloutley lovee it. I apply it in the morning and by the end of the day it still looks amazing! Doesn't flake at all. I deff will be repurchasing and I would like to try other colors as well.

on 4/29/2017 5:06:00 PM

Excellent glitter eyeliner. It doesn't budge, not even a little bit, until I'm ready to take it off. And there's no glitter fallout AT ALL. Urban decay's Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliners are AWESOME. I also love Midnight Cowboy, Glam Rock, and Amp.

Distortion is a little different from the others because it's made up of iridescent glitter in a clear base. It's the most subtle one out of the bunch, but it's still incredibly sparkly. Looks beautiful on the lids, the iridescent glitters look glowy and flash gold & green. I am slowly but surely making my way through all of the Heavy Metal eyeliners, and I haven't been disappointed yet.

Fantastic packaging too. It comes with a fine-tipped applicator so you can make your line as thin or thick as you want to. I find that this e/l requires two coats to achieve the glitter density that I want, but that's okay with me. No eye irritation (that would be a deal breaker) and it removes very easily too.

I'd definitely buy it again. Highly recommended!! A+++

on 11/30/2009 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

This is very pretty, would look fabulous out dancing or at a holiday party. I got in the pack with the mini-liners. I will never use it again. I tried it once, and the glitter ended up in my eyes, under my contacts, all over my face. If you wear contacts, I highly recommend you don't use this. I have been plucking glitter out of my eyes for two days. It's just not worth the risk of trapping it under a contact and scratching a cornea. It's going to my sister, so she can use it to draw shimmery irridescent glittery stars and hearts on her day care kids.

As a side note, Urban Decay has such high quality products. I love their stuff, but please make some products without glitter for those of us on the older side. I really can't wear sparkly stuff to work.