Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Distortion

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 36-43
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Distortion

3.0

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/29/2017 5:06:00 PM

Excellent glitter eyeliner. It doesn't budge, not even a little bit, until I'm ready to take it off. And there's no glitter fallout AT ALL. Urban decay's Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliners are AWESOME. I also love Midnight Cowboy, Glam Rock, and Amp.

Distortion is a little different from the others because it's made up of iridescent glitter in a clear base. It's the most subtle one out of the bunch, but it's still incredibly sparkly. Looks beautiful on the lids, the iridescent glitters look glowy and flash gold & green. I am slowly but surely making my way through all of the Heavy Metal eyeliners, and I haven't been disappointed yet.

Fantastic packaging too. It comes with a fine-tipped applicator so you can make your line as thin or thick as you want to. I find that this e/l requires two coats to achieve the glitter density that I want, but that's okay with me. No eye irritation (that would be a deal breaker) and it removes very easily too.

I'd definitely buy it again. Highly recommended!! A+++

on 11/30/2009 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

This is very pretty, would look fabulous out dancing or at a holiday party. I got in the pack with the mini-liners. I will never use it again. I tried it once, and the glitter ended up in my eyes, under my contacts, all over my face. If you wear contacts, I highly recommend you don't use this. I have been plucking glitter out of my eyes for two days. It's just not worth the risk of trapping it under a contact and scratching a cornea. It's going to my sister, so she can use it to draw shimmery irridescent glittery stars and hearts on her day care kids.

As a side note, Urban Decay has such high quality products. I love their stuff, but please make some products without glitter for those of us on the older side. I really can't wear sparkly stuff to work.