Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

Received the mini bottle of this scent as a gift. It's a very light, sweet scent that doesn't last long (which is fine with me!)
Most perfumes give me headaches, and this is one of the very few scents I kinda like. I'm not a huge perfume person, and I don't like heavy, pungent scents on myself.
I usually wear cocoa butter lotion, and this layers well with the scent of my lotion. I don't event spray it onto my clothing or skin, rather spray it into the air and walk through. It leaves a sweet, comforting scent.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this body spray! Smells like marshmallows and vanilla mixed with candy but yet it's not overpowering and still adult. Plus it lasts a long time for a body spray. I'm just not sure if they still make this or if it's been discontinued. Let's hope not cause it's my favorite.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect! They got it right. I'm not even gonna probably ask for Bath&bodyworks for Xmas this year; I'm gonna ask for all of the Pinks lotion, bodywash & sprays full sized. I have 3 of the 2.5oz bottles of different Pinks body spray on order. These are my newest obsession! I had the set of a bunch of the Pink body sprays so which for me hooked! I will never buy any other perfumes for a long time coz these are my faves will purchase them always & plan to collect them all!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

My hubby loves this scent and the Pink fresh and clean scent. They both are light and not overbearing.

Love this fragrance, a very warm and sweet smelling spray. It is not too strong. The smell is sort of unique.

I purchased it a couple of years ago (new packaging) and am still using it as I have plenty of others! Definitely worth the try, or the sniff if you ever see it at Pink or VS :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Another great scent from VS! I had the body spray, & lotion combo after loving how it smelled on my sister in law! I couldn't resist.

This is a delicious fragrance, smells just like vanilla, and peonies. Doesn't last very long, but I find that the lotion & spray combo lasts a little longer. I like to rub this on my legs after shaving, it sinks into my skin and feels so soft. I have turned my boss onto this as well, she loves this smell!

Even though this is a very young smell, I think it smells great on everyone. I know I will be wearing it for years to come.

Way too sweet and young for me.

This is my HG body mist. Packaging (I have the newer version) is gorgeous and the scent is perfect for Fall and Winter. Nothing beats warm vanilla with peony :) Pretty good lasting power. It lasts longer than the BBW mists I use. Would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Warm & Cozy is another one of Victoria Secret PINK awesome all-over body mists; I think I like it a little more than Fruity & Bright. I love to spray it on just as I come out of the shower. I wore this in high school & now that I'm 22, I still love it. Because the scent truly is warm & smells like something vanilla, this is best as a go-to during the fall & winter seasons. Like the name says, it's truly a warm & cozy scent. I don't know why, but I don't think this sweet or "cotton candy." Like I said, I smell vanilla & I can understand the marshmallow comments. This doesn't smell girlie or sweet to me, but maybe it's my body chemistry. This does get loud & overwhelming if I rush & put too much on. For something that's only a mist, it's actually really long-lasting. I got it in high school on Black Friday & really don't remember how much was paid for it that day. The sticker on the bottom is marked at $15 though :)

Went shopping for a different fragrance earlier this afternoon -- and this one, hands down, won the moment I picked up the bottle. I'm absolutely in love with the scent, I enjoy the colder months and it reminds me of them greatly. Although, it surely seems like a year-round fragrance and one spray lasted throughout my entire night. It will most definitely be a repurchase!

Popular Fragrances