2.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

11 years ago

im not partial to blue makeup period (exc lipstick) but i got this in a swap and boy is it pretty! dark royal blue that shimmers. i havent tried it on my eyes but i did smudge a little on my hand. it seems easy to appy and great consistancy. i think i might try the other colors of this line

About reviewer (735 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

11 years ago

Had to change my review. The gel liner took only about two weeks (used twice in this time) to harden up to the point where I can't use it. I had the top screwed on pretty tight and it still hardened. It crumbled and was a big mess. I even tried melting it with a lighter and that worked for about two seconds but that's it. Disappointed and went back to normal pencil e/l.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age30-35