BeneFit Cosmetics Brow Bar - Brow waxing/shaping services

No Image

3.0

on 7/26/2009 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Ok..so I got cornered by a Benefit sales assistant and got bullied into her doing my makeup - I looked like a drag queen. Then she convinced me to get my eyebrows done. My eyebrows are quite sparse after too much plucking and she managed to talk me into going to the brow bar and getting them tinted. Which I did. It took about 20 minutes to get them shaped and waxed. After I got home and removed the hideous makeup, I examined my eyebrows and noticed that the wax job and plucking was crap, and I had to tidy it up myself! The only thing I was happy with is she managed to get my eyebrows arched nicely.
Would I use them again for my brows? Probably not, felt the 18 year old was too inexperienced in the brow department!!

UPDATE 16/08/09 - went back for my next appointment to get brows tinted, arched and plucked. Absolutely crap, got home and AGAIN had to finish the job the 'brow expert' was supposed to have done. I have lowered my score to a 1, and will not be returning.

on 3/26/2009 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am so grateful for the waxing service at the Benefit counter. I have battle with my bushy eyebrows for years. I've gone to many salons that charge just as much and my eyebrows always looked the same. A few months ago i finally decided to take a chance with Benefit and I'm so glad that i did. The lady took her time and my brows look wonderful now. I haven't gone back because i can pluck and trim them myself now (The waxing lady was nice enough to show me how to trim them) :)

Popular Brows Products