BeneFit Cosmetics Brow Bar - Brow waxing/shaping services

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

4.7

on 8/16/2014 3:30:00 AM

In Melbourne, Australia the Benefit girls do a fantastic job. Great value for money, nice and quick. Would definitely recommend to others.

on 1/28/2011 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I obviously haven't been to all of the brow bars... However... I've been impressed- a solid 4/5. Depending on your willingness to follow instructions after the brow mapping process, the results can go either way. Granted if you need to go through "brow rehab" the process can seem mildly akward. It looks ridiculas to have the brow mapping done... It's difficult to see what the arch experts are looking to achieve. If you follow those instructions and guidelines you will have perfect brows.

The benefit brow mapping process is fool proof. It's sn easy way to find the perfect shape for your face. I enjoied the entire process, the dedication and passion that my brow girl showed while doing my brows really made me comfortable. She showed me that she actually cared to make my brows a beautiful piece of art.
I wish you all experienced the same thing I did. I won't trust my perfect brows to anyone else, and I highly reccomed this service.
Get to know your professional. Ask them what they've done aside from working at the brow bar, ask them why they like doing brows... If you feel comfortable- do it! It might be your next great decision

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The Brow bar at Benefit is such a friendly atmosphere! The lady that did my eyebrows has been doing this for 10 years so she was very professional and a pro at eyebrows! I will definitely go back to get my eyebrows done. They look better than they ever have.. EVER. I'm so glad the brow bar wasn't a fluke. It also seems like they won't hire someone unless they have a license and a ton of experience under their belt so you know you're in good hands.. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I definitely recommend everyone to go to macy's then to the benefit brow bar counter to get their eyebrows done!!!! :) The only con i would see is that it's a little expensive.. it's $20 for a wax/shaping but they also put special moisturizers on you after the waxing and give you a little makeover so it's alot for your money...every time i look in the mirror, it proves that the money was soooo worth it!

Popular Brows Products