BeneFit Cosmetics Brow Bar - Brow waxing/shaping services

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

on 4/7/2016 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I live in Dublin and go to the brow bar in House of Fraser Dundrum and they do a brilliant job. Have been going there for the last 5 years or so and I've never had a bad experience.

I had my brows done at Sephora NAC in Singapore.

The 'brow expert' was not too friendly, but she knew what she was doing. She gave me the results I had pictured. They let you test out the wax temperature first, and there is no double-dipping of the wax, so it's sanitary! Excess strays are plucked by a very pretty looking tweezer, lol. Just tell them what you want and you should get it! For Singapore, it's not very pricey either, at $24. It's like.. 2/3 the price of the new It's Real! eyeliner, in comparison. Book your appointment beforehand (though I didn't.. I'm lucky she was free!) Overall it was amazing. I have my best brows ever now :)

PS: If you can, check out comments on the particular brow expert you are going to.. Different people are differently abled, and BeneFit isn't too choosy about who they hire, from what I understand. Either sneak to see someone's brows getting done, or ask around for the best browbar near you.

on 11/19/2011 12:08:00 PM

One can't really review this service using the same metric as that for products. Results can vary wildly depending on the location and esthetician.

Before I switched over to threading, I had my brows done several times at the Brow Bar in the Pasadena, California ULTA. I was always happy with the results. Time was taken, and my brows always looked good.

On the negative side, it's quite expensive compared to neighborhood salons, and there are much fewer locations.

on 6/3/2009 1:22:00 AM

LOVE THIS PLACE I GET SO MANY COMPLAINTS ON MY EYEBROWS AND THE SALE LADY IS SO NICE AND LISTENS TO ME...

on 2/17/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I completely agree with the user before me. The service might be pricy, but they did a mini makeover for me as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

wheeeee it was the first time i tried the eyebrow waxing service and shaping service at BeneFit!!! I thought, and still think it's kind of expensive like 21 USD per session (my package includes lip waxing), while my friends could easily have such service at half price in some beauty salon T^T sobs...but I'm really satisfied with the neatness and speed of their brow service!!! its quick like a breeze : )

Popular Brows Products